Falcons

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not only are they a bad team, nobody cares. I call this one after the SB last year.

Big7

The Oracle
Not doing well this year.

Water Swat

From last year where theyre minutes away from a superbowl win to this year what about their team has changed to make them a bad team?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
From last year where theyre minutes away from a superbowl win to this year what about their team has changed to make them a bad team?

Nothing, it is how the Falcons react to a successful season.

lbzdually

Banned
Who are these Falcons you speak of?

basstrkr

They are like the Cubs, they wouldn't be the Falcons if they didn't break your heart. But I think the new offensive coach is egotistical idiot.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Dang they went down the toilet fast! :banginghe

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Fahkins were manhandled on the line of scrimmage, both sides of the ball. Same players as last year on the team. You can blame the coaches

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Didn't realize they were a train wreck this year. What's their record. I don't even care to google it

Patriot44

Banned
I try to tell yall every year, don't waste your life on the falcons.

Matt Ryan is a Hoorible QB ( been trying to tell yall this too).

We should make a sticky thread about the falcons sucking. :bounce:

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
re:

You should try turning off the NFL. I am thankful for the protesters as they improved my time with my family and my Lord. It's been awesome!

Meriwether Mike

Arthur Blank may as well install him a throne in his new palace of a stadium. Its not being used for football!

BornToHuntAndFish

Very disappointing 3 losses in a row. Does not resemble last season's winning team except the 2nd half of the Super Bowl in that heartbreaking losing game. Wonder what it will take to get the Falcons motivated again with some winning momentum.

Shame, shame, shame.

facepalm: