Moonbro with fond memories Driveler #239

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
The song should be Ray Charles, That Spirit of Christmas.(all though the year) :clap:
H22 been letting me listen to Christmas music all day. Baking cookies now for his financial advisor cause he didn't charge us a penny. Butta milk pies next week for him.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
The quirks of being from Athens.:D H22 was so surprised when he said, ya'll don't owe me nothin. :D

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Found this for Nicbro last night.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I gotta be careful with that in this situation, because I don't want to totally break him or cause him not to even want to go to door.

As it stands right now, no stranger could just walk into this home without one of us....and Bert is still going to give them a once over when they do. I want to maintain that, but to a lesser and just watchful degree....if ya know what I mean, but plowing through me to do it ain't gonna float.

Keep collar on him and tell him no followed quickly by a shock. He SHOULD get the idea in short order

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Keep collar on him and tell him no followed quickly by a shock. He SHOULD get the idea in short order

No offense, but I'm fully aware of that. I don't want to fully prevent him from coming to the door, just not coming through ME to get to it and bolt out to get to whomever is standing outside, whether it is to lick them like a lollipop or realize they are a stranger unbeknownst to me.

Also, you don't understand Bertimus is one of the most headstrong dogs I've ever owned. He's tough to break even with an E collar without ruining him. There's a fine line there.

It's almost as if he has to approve and accept the visitor himself before he relaxes, if that makes sense. He needs there scent up close and personal and that freaks some folks out.

Especially the location he derives their scent from. :bounce: :bounce:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
No offense, but I'm fully aware of that. I don't want to fully prevent him from coming to the door, just not coming through ME to get to it and bolt out to get to whomever is standing outside, whether it is to lick them like a lollipop or realize they are a stranger unbeknownst to me.

Also, you don't understand Bertimus is one of the most headstrong dogs I've ever owned. He's tough to break even with an E collar without ruining him. There's a fine line there.

It's almost as if he has to approve and accept the visitor himself before he relaxes, if that makes sense. He needs there scent up close and personal and that freaks some folks out.

Especially the location he derives their scent from. :bounce: :bounce:

Nothing like a cold nose to the crotch to make friends. :rofl:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
evening all

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
hey Chief

elbow alright just hurting?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
how'd your scarankee but pin that dog to the floor?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
let's finish this juan up

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
got the well fixed and water is flowing

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
can wash the stink away

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
not expecting guests but

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
all drivelers are welcome to drop by and help lock this one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.