Where is my GON??

Glenn

It is 9-16-04 and my GON is MIA somewhere in the postal matrix. :banginghe

I just sent GON an email pretty much telling them I am not happy. Every month the magazine shows up later and later. Alot of times I miss events that are advertised in the magazine because I get it to late.

We all know you Georgia boys don't like us here in Florida that much but would ya'll let the postal workers deliver the mail down to us here in Central Florida ::;

H

HT2

Glenn......

I'd call and talk to someone........

You won't get a SEPT. issue but they'll add a month on the end of your subscription length...... :confused:

duckbill

Glenn, I usually get mine around the 2nd or 3rd of the month. My September issue was right on time.

Glenn

They are sending me another copy :clap:

But this is getting old...I think I will give my postmaster a call and see what is up ::huh:

GeauxLSU

Weather

Glenn,
Surely the weather down there has something to do with the tardiness this month... ::huh:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Glenn

I don't know if the weather played a part in it or not. What ever happen to "come rain, snow, flood, blizzard we will get your mail to you??

GeauxLSU

Glenn said:
I don't know if the weather played a part in it or not. What ever happen to "come rain, snow, flood, blizzard we will get your mail to you??
That's still true. They say they'll get it to you, they just don't say WHEN they'll get it to you... :bounce:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Tgow

I had the same problem last month. I sent them an email and they sent the magazine right away. This month it was here in the first 2-3 days of this month. I think they need to hire some more help over there! Great magazine, but what good does it do to get it after most of the ads in there expire. Im sure they will do everything to correct the problem.

Toliver

Glenn said:

I don't recall mention of hurricane in that motto.

Looks like someone in the postal service is receiving a free subscription at your expense.

H

HT2

Glenn.....

I feel your pain brother......

It's happened to me a couple of times..........

I mean what ya gonna do??????

If you're like me, you want that thang "BAD" and you ain't gonna cancel the subscription....ARE YOU????? Yeah, me neither.... :D :D

I've been lucky lately.....Mine is usually in the mail on the 30th or 31st of the month prior to the new month.......OOOPPSSS!!!!!!!!!! I shouldn't have said that..... :bounce: :bounce:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I still haven't got my GON......I'm starting to get all tore up about it!!!!
Once I complained to my mail carrier about the same thing. I started getting my bills earlier:mad: and my GON later.:cry:

Oldstick

Tried to find my Sept. 04 issue the other day and dang if someone(s) that clean house around here must have done thrown it away.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I still haven't got my GON......I'm starting to get all tore up about it!!!!
If you haven't gotten it by now, it's as good as GON.