2015 Georgia State Championship

jrbowhuntr

The 2015 Georgia State Championship will be at Sweetwater Archery Club July 11-12. The address is below for your GPS.
The Shoot will open both days at 8:00am.
Saturday 07-11 the cut off for sign in will be at 3:00pm all score cards will need to be turned in by 6:00pm.
Sunday 07-12 the cut off for sign in will be 1:00pm and the score cards must be turned in by 4:00pm.
We will have 4 15 target ranges. 30 know and 30 unknow. Most all will shoot 30 targets for a compete score of 300 (hopefully). We will follow all ASA rules and classes. I'll have the range assignment's below.

Hudson's BBQ will be doing the Concession stand at this shoot. They will have BBQ and hotdogs chips and drinks.

Sweetwater Archery Club
7201 Cedar Mountain Road
Douglasville, Ga. 30134

(Across from the Douglasville Animal Shelter and the Douglasville Landfill)
I'll try tomorrow at work to attach the range assignment's in PDF

First year shooting the ASA Georgia State Championship...will the range assignments include time and day or just which two 15-target ranges will be shot by each class?

Any information on the ASA Alabama State Championship or where I might can find the it?

GaBear

If You shoot a Half Known and Half Unknown class will it matter which you shoot first?

Hunter922

Register and pay at the shoot or are we mailing them in like last time you hosted state? Are you busting everybody up and putting them in groups Like Scott did last year?

jrbowhuntr

Sorry for the delay on answers for y'all questions, took a new job and have been working 14 hr days for a couple weeks.
Here are the range Assignments

Attachments

• Copy of 2015 ASA State Range Assinments.pdf
    102.4 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

jrbowhuntr

First year shooting the ASA Georgia State Championship...will the range assignments include time and day or just which two 15-target ranges will be shot by each class?

Any information on the ASA Alabama State Championship or where I might can find the it?

The range assignments will just tell you which 2 ranges you have to shoot by class. No set time or days to shoot it all.

I don't have any info on the Alabama st shoot....Sorry

jrbowhuntr

Register and pay at the shoot or are we mailing them in like last time you hosted state? Are you busting everybody up and putting them in groups Like Scott did last year?

Register and pay at the shoot. No I don't have the man power to do it.

jrbowhuntr

Where is the info on how this works. I will be able to shoot sat. Do I reg there. What time?

It works just like a regular 3-D shoot. Only you have to be qualified to shoot the St shoot. You can shoot it all in one day if you wish. You will Reg. at the shoot, any time between 8 and the cut off time.

BlackArcher

Peer grouping by class?