Age and Score?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
This one looks pretty mature, just wondering if I should shoot it or not?

Attachments

• jerry.jpg
    jerry.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 1,074

ol bob

He might not make it another year go ahead and take him.

deerhuntingdawg

I think you found Santa. But where’s his reindeer?

The mtn man

I'd go ahead and take him out, probably been going down hill for years. I'd probably not eat the meat, looks old and tough and full of rum or gin. Or blue ribbon, can't tell without a better pic.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
What are you gonna do with the scooter after you pew him? I've been looking for one just like that

rydert

Blue Heeler man
I think that's homo3 on that scooter....i've ridden with him a couple times on it..

PappyHoel

That's bigsteve and you can't tell me otherwise

jaydawg

Mature for sure...:shoot:...he looks quick though so in case he crosses the line and gets too deep u might oughta call b rad and wooly bugger to help

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Hillbilly,

Dang, you do have some odd looking critters down on your South Carolina property. :rofl::rofl::rofl::pop::pop:

All of this time, I thought that Robert E. Lee was already dead too !!!!!! :hair::hair:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'd go ahead and take him out, probably been going down hill for years. I'd probably not eat the meat, looks old and tough and full of rum or gin. Or blue ribbon, can't tell without a better pic.

Very good guess. I know the dude. He's usually full of gin and grapefruit juice, or homemade wine in a plastic milk jug that's still bubbling with an inch of sediment in the bottom, or Natural Lite. :)