Spypoint cam

Georgiagator

Thinking about getting the new spypoint celluar transmission trail cam. got a poacher coming on my land already caught him once and I warned him to stay off He paid me back by putting roofing nails in the road going into my property Saw this cam it is suppose to e-mail you pics and videos as it takes them plus if its bump hard or moved from where you set it up it suppose to send you and email saying your camera is being stolen them you can pull it up on spypoints web site and follow it on its GPS so you can direct the police to it My question is has anybody used one of these yet and if so Does it work ok?

chobrown

I have not used one yet. But however, I have recently purchased a Verizon USB modem, a Cradlepoint cellular router, a inverter that will be ran off a car battery, all I need is a IP Webcam which I have not purchased yet because I do not know which one u want to buy. But I really want to try this but I know there is still a lot about this camera setup that I do not understand. The verizon usb modem I have is ran prepaid. Does a ip webcam run data all the time or just when someone is logged in watching? And i saw where it sends alerts to your email or texts you when the camera detects movement. does the camera use data when it is on idle waiting to detect this movement? I hope this makes sense. I am not a real techy guy but I really want to try this.