IMG_0059.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 3,989
  • IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 4,004
  • IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 4,001
The only possible shooter is the doe! Let em go so they can grow. All three are young and not mature. Neither buck will even break 100"s. Good pics though, good luck!

Hit-n-Miss

I've never shot a deer with a bow. So if a shot at anything but a fawn presents itself I'll take it. All would have a pass with a rifle though.

Hit-n-Miss

Did not think my post would spawn this. But for clarity the buck in my avatar was shot at a Hard Labor Creek state park hunt.(along with 2 does on that hunt) And I was proud to get him at 175 yards from my stand on a clear cut there. I shot my largest buck to date on my land last season, a 129" ten point. But I have owned a bow for over ten years and have yet to take a deer with it. I had a chance last year at a doe but she had 2 fawns with her so I let her go on. So I bet you I would take any one of those deer if I have my bow in my hand, given the chance.

Attachments

• 11-20-13f lowrider.JPG
    11-20-13f lowrider.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 2,836

12pointer

Nice buck I hope you get a chance to put a arrow in a nice deer it doesnt matter what it is with a bow for your first one.

Hit-n-Miss

Nice buck I hope you get a chance to put a arrow in a nice deer it doesnt matter what it is with a bow for your first one.
Thanks. We had him on cam for 3 yrs but only at night. He finally slipped up. I hope to finally stick one this year.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
OK kids, I've cleaned the belly bucking up in this thread. Remember what mama always said - If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.

Ihunt

To the OP,
Shoot what you want if it's legal. Many of us have hunted a long time and we may not shoot "smaller" deer anymore. However, I would think most of us have. IMO, our thoughts on such should be kept to ourselves. You first bow kill will be special and I hope it is this year. Let me offer you congrats in advance.

Hit-n-Miss

To the OP,
Shoot what you want if it's legal. Many of us have hunted a long time and we may not shoot "smaller" deer anymore. However, I would think most of us have. IMO, our thoughts on such should be kept to ourselves. You first bow kill will be special and I hope it is this year. Let me offer you congrats in advance.
Gonna be in the 50's this weekend hope they are moving.

Ihunt

Make sure you post pics. Doe,dink, monster, It will be great to see regardless. It's so much better than a gun kill IMO.

Hit-n-Miss

Make sure you post pics. Doe,dink, monster, It will be great to see regardless. It's so much better than a gun kill IMO.
Will do. But i'll be happy just to see one with a bow in hand. The plot is taking off good so maybe one will show.