Black Cats On History Channel

MICHAEL TAYLOR

I HOPE SOME OF YOU ARE WATCHING TONIGHT. HISTORY.COM GO THERE AND READ ABOUT THE 10:00 SHOWING ABOUT CATS. THERE IS PLEANTY OF PROOF THAT BLACKS ARE HERE TO STAY. SOME EXPERTS THINK SOME IF NOT ALL , ARE BLACK JAGUARS FROM CENTRAL AMERICA. THERE ARE FLIM OF SOME PROOF. A PANTHER CAN BE BLACK ALSO. I GOT TO GO AND WATCH THE REST OF THE HISTORY CHANNEL AND BLACK CATS.:type::flag:

Paddle

I didn't see your post. I can't believe no one replied on this post about the show. It's been over a month.

I hope you watched it again!!!!!!!

RNC

Yeah they are here or never left, they are seen often in Elbert ,Wilkes and Oglethorpe counties.

And Meriwether county :0)

TimBray

Talk about bringing a post back from the dead.... :p

macbeth

There are no authenticated cases of truly melanistic cougars (pumas). Melanistic cougars have never been photographed or shot in the wild and none has ever been bred. Unconfirmed sightings, known as the "North American black panther", are currently attributed to errors in species identification by non-experts, and by the memetic exaggeration of size

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
There are no authenticated cases of truly melanistic cougars (pumas). Melanistic cougars have never been photographed or shot in the wild and none has ever been bred. Unconfirmed sightings, known as the "North American black panther", are currently attributed to errors in species identification by non-experts, and by the memetic exaggeration of size

This post is just to funny. I understand that no species of black cats has ever been recorded but I KNOW what I saw and in 15 years on the same lease there have been numerous sitings. The one I saw I thought was a pig first and started to shoot it then realized it was a #50 BLACK cat. Most of the other sitings were the same. Thought pig first. Again I realize there is no such animal recorded by science. I'm no expert but I've been hunting most of my 48 years and have seen or killed most animals out there.

swamp hunter

I'm down here in Cat Central and know most of the Players.
NPS has never seen a Black Cat , Neither has USFW , Neither has hundreds of Interns , Wildlife Photogs and general hunters.
But mguthrie has had Numerous sightings on his lease...:cool:

chadf

Nic is waiting still ..........

Me also!

Great thread ! 2007 ?

Killdee

Buddy of mine saw the animal planet special on Mermaids and believed it too????

Old Crusty

Millions of trail camera pictures every year in Georgia, but nobody has ever gotten a picture of one. Its amazing how sly them cats are:crazy:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm worried about my buddy who lives in Elbert County now, I haven't heard from him in a few days. Hope he didn't get eatedup.....