OK Yankees...N. Georgia board is back in business

Al33

Now lookie here Spongebob,

I ain't a takin' too kindly to your references of us North Georgia boys. :mad: ;)

I think you might be one of them thaere instant-gators or agi-taters. ::huh:

NOW THEN, are the acorns fallin' good where you are at? :bounce:

Al

HMwolfpup

you have to understand

Spongebob is a gamecock and has to talk about something besides football since they dawgs are headed to the chicken coup for a little snack. :p

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Its gonna be a fight this aftenoon. Hope the dawgs prevail.

spongebob

Have you ever seen a yankee chicken eat crow?

Well all I can say is after Saturdays carolina train wreck I wish UGA luck...I like 'em better than FLA, TN,. Sure glad I was in the woods and not watching, maybe next year....

HMwolfpup

spongebob said:
Well all I can say is after Saturdays carolina train wreck I wish UGA luck...I like 'em better than FLA, TN,. Sure glad I was in the woods and not watching, maybe next year....

That's very gracious of you. After that first half, I was worried up til the end of the game. UGA has always been a second half team, but Carolina came to play and I wasn't so sure they were going to give us a chance in the second half, but luckily Green settled down and everything started to fall into place. I hope we get our act together soon, or some one is going to take advantage of our first half follies.

WildBuck

I said i hoped i would have a good report so here goes. The acorn were falling around every white oak tree that i saw . I hunt Chattooga County. The persimmon trees were loaded but not falling much yet and there was very few muskidimes. I sat 12 hours in a tree Saturday and no deer. I slept late Sunday morning and got in my tree stand about 8:50 and at 9:24 i shot a spike. It wasn't big but it is good eating. The turkey population is up quite a bit. I saw three different flocks, Hens and this years poults. (come on Turkey season). :)