Screen shot?

The AmBASSaDEER

Who can tell me how to do a screen shot? know what I mean?

cobbstein

Banned
mash "Ctrl" & "print screen/sysrq" at the same time

ryano

Banned
Who can tell me how to do a screen shot? know what I mean?

hold down your Ctrl key and hit the Print Screen key. That copies it to the clipboard and then you can paste it into Paint :)

biggtruxx

if you want to print the whole pc screen use ctr+ print screen

if you want to print the window that is on top use ctrl+alt+prnt scrn

The AmBASSaDEER

I want to be able to email the screen,,, to be more pacific Im on google earth and I want to send the pic in an email

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
hold down your Ctrl key and hit the Print Screen key. That copies it to the clipboard and then you can paste it into Paint :)

Do this, then save the image as a jpeg file and insert the jpeg file into your e-mail.

If you are using the Google Earth free browser, you will not be able to e-mail the page.

The AmBASSaDEER

Do this, then save the image as a jpeg file and insert the jpeg file into your e-mail.

If you are using the Google Earth free browser, you will not be able to e-mail the page.

:banginghe

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

The AmBASSaDEER

Got it guys. Many Thanks

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Another option...

Go to this website and download the Snagit trial version.

It's as easy as paint to use. If an image is on your screen you can capture it with this software. I've used it for several years in training development. It will save several different types of images from just about any web page.

If after the 30 days you like it buy it, if not your google snag was FREE! :bounce:

Last edited:

DCHunter

In google earth, you can go to file, save, and save image to save it as a .jpeg