The Paw Paw of all Go Dawgs Threads Take 13!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs, I told Jeff to put anti troll spray on the thread.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Didn't save the innards on this one Rip. Hope To get another tomorrow, but looks like we gonna have some wild weather up here. It got up to 80 today, and cold front coming thru in the morning.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't save the innards on this one Rip. Hope To get another tomorrow, but looks like we gonna have some wild weather up here. It got up to 80 today, and cold front coming thru in the morning.

Congrats on the fall turkey, Charlie! :fine:
Go dawgs, beat dem gators!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congrats on the fall turkey, Charlie! :fine:
Go dawgs, beat dem gators!

rh there is an old old big Tom out there and he aint falling for the Mohican sneak. I can sit either side of where they cross and he will go the other way 100% of the time. He know where I am.

brownceluse

Go Dawgs for fall turkey hunting!!!!! Gonna get in on some that action myself in nebrask in a couple of weeks! My boy decided he wanted to try out for the 8th grade basketball team and he made it! He has never played before so he's pumped!!! Go Dawgs boys!!!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Jeff gonna have to learn sumpin bout Round Ball.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
rh there is an old old big Tom out there and he aint falling for the Mohican sneak. I can sit either side of where they cross and he will go the other way 100% of the time. He know where I am.
I wouldn't know where to even start trying to turkey hunt in the fall. I guess you just pretend you are deer hunting and leave the calls at home.
I hate birds like that and i've met a few. They roost in a spot where you cant sneak in on them. You are busted about the time you get out of the truck and you just dont know it yet. :banginghe
Go Dawgs for fall turkey hunting!!!!! Gonna get in on some that action myself in nebrask in a couple of weeks! My boy decided he wanted to try out for the 8th grade basketball team and he made it! He has never played before so he's pumped!!! Go Dawgs boys!!!
Good deal, BC!
:cheers:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I wouldn't know where to even start trying to turkey hunt in the fall. I guess you just pretend you are deer hunting and leave the calls at home.
I hate birds like that and i've met a few. They roost in a spot where you cant sneak in on them. You are busted about the time you get out of the truck and you just dont know it yet. :banginghe

Good deal, BC!
:cheers:

Them old Bird use them Jakes as scouts I think, and the Hens too. Most of the old time Turkey hunters wont even hunt them in the fall. The flock is easy to pattern and ambush, but the old wise ones aint.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Georgia BullDawgs, beat UF this Saturday. Yall owe me this one.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs down in Moultrie. CC number 1 in the state. Only loss was to nationally ranked Hoover of Alabama, and we were leading them at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.