Camo face paint

oldfella1962

Thanks again.
I wear shorts also. Legs white. Should I shave them too before I apply the paint. :huh:
Thanks.

good question! I don't hunt in shorts but the sheer volume of camo it would take to cover your legs would mean you better buy in bulk! That's a lot of surface area that's for sure. And just the time it would take to shave your legs would factor in too. You might have to do some research on your question, but man those pictures might be traumatizing!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Thanks again!!!

The involvement of fellow bow hunters about this subject is immense to say the least.
We truly are a brotherhood !!

About the legs;) I'm going to wear snake boots. So about to the knee is camoed. I'm thinking about making my own shorts out of camo pants just a tad longer to lap on the boots. :)

Johnny 71

Junebug
Smoke scent in a bottle, lol, that's a good one, I get my smoke natural from a fire, cause I'm a real hunter

Johnny 71

Junebug
Smoke in a bottle comes from multiple fires, and is stale, bucks like fresh smoke taken from a single fire

Timbo85

I used the camo spray paint from lowes 1 time and I couldn't have been more unhappy with it it was completely green even tho I shook it up for 2 min , I sprayed the entire can trying to get the camo pattern out of it , it was a complete fail , it was easy to get off I just used a 2 inch wire cleaning brush used to clean copper fittings and put it in my 18 volt hammer drill, make sure you have a fully charged battry tho

Timbo85

I use flext seal now , I had about a 1/4 can of the black kind left from installing a screen door on the bottom of my bass boat , just soak a rag or sponge in non ethanol gas or or off road diesel, anything else wil make it run or leave spots , rub all over your face and neck then apply the flex seal , it will peel right off after the hunt and will not get stuck in the beard

Johnny 71

Junebug
I use flext seal now , I had about a 1/4 can of the black kind left from installing a screen door on the bottom of my bass boat , just soak a rag or sponge in non ethanol gas or or off road diesel, anything else wil make it run or leave spots , rub all over your face and neck then apply the flex seal , it will peel right off after the hunt and will not get stuck in the beard

Kenny should definitely try this!!! And post pics, and Timbo85, should come visit the Campfire forum

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Kenny should definitely try this!!! And post pics, and Timbo85, should come visit the Campfire forum

I'm thinking the legs with that.
I used that stuff for a base paint on a old 4 wheeler. It stuck on good. Then used the cans to finish. Cans kept peeling.