"Merica" Camo?

Google isn't leading me to what I'm after.

Is there any company out there making "Made in USA" Camo anymore? Preferably some that don't cost $500 for a T-shirt? Looking for something lighter in color, weight, and not Freakin Realtree or Mossy.....haha that took out 95% of the vote...Bless Them, Congrats, but enough already.

After something Different..

The Fever

So you want a shirt, of good quality fabric and craftsmanship , made in a country with high wage costs, with a proprietary camo pattern, that isn't reflective of these costs....

You get what you pay for.

transfixer

I haven't paid attention to where Camo is made lately, I assume most all of it is made overseas somewhere cause most clothes are now. You can do a search for USA made BDU's and come up with some woodland and tiger stripe choices, but they aren't light in color, Air Force ACU's are light in color, but what I've seen of them they are pricey !

mrfudd

Surplus OCP camo should meet your needs. The pattern is great and everyone I know likes the fit. The OCP was developed for Afghanistan and looks a lot like the current Army pattern. The Army created a near duplicate of the pattern to avoid paying royalties.

swamp hunter

America should not be known for sewing clothes cheap.
We send Men to the Moon and design Micro Chips and Main Frames..
BDU's my Friend.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
America should not be known for sewing clothes cheap.
We send Men to the Moon and design Micro Chips and Main Frames..
BDU's my Friend.

I agree with a fellow swamper here. If I still wore camo while I deer hunt, this is what I would go back to. The doubled areas and ripstop material make them more durable than anything the others sell in these days and times.

yellowhammer73

Sitting here reading this with a pair of BDU's on. Best hunting, working, playing, going to church pants I own. ��

Luke0927

Check out Badlands gear, if you get on their email list you can get some really good deals.

BowArrow

BDU's Quality and reasonably priced. Also, like the cargo pockets. Have a closet full of woodland and desert pattern pants, jackets, field jackets, GoreTex pants and jacket. Also like the fleece pull over long sleeve shirts.