*Back in 2000 / We stormed that Field* UGA

Cletus T.

Good Monday morning folks…….I figured with it getting so close to football season I’d drop yall a little video to get you fired up for Football Season coming. I’m a big time Georgia Bulldawg fan and back in 2000 we beat Tennessee and the fans stormed the field and took down the goal posts and it was just a crazy night in Athens. I was one of those fans on the field and here’s my 10-seconds of fame!!!!!

Have a good day everybody and GO DAWGS!!!!

Cletus

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
That was my senior year at UGA. I'll never forget that night.

Matthew6

Banned thug
if yall could ever beat the gators and volsux in the same year it might get interesting.:bounce: nice post cletus. we aint used to royalty round here since south ga dawg runoft. :bounce:

stick around. slayer and elfiiiiiiiithug have yall winning it all :banana::banana:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Good Monday morning folks…….I figured with it getting so close to football season I’d drop yall a little video to get you fired up for Football Season coming. I’m a big time Georgia Bulldawg fan and back in 2000 we beat Tennessee and the fans stormed the field and took down the goal posts and it was just a crazy night in Athens. I was one of those fans on the field and here’s my 10-seconds of fame!!!!!

Have a good day everybody and GO DAWGS!!!!

Cletus

Nice Video Cletus, thanks for sharing! That night was one for the ages!

And a Daily Vols suck!

Cletus T.

Thanks guys for the kind words and yes……..that was a day / tailgate / ballgame / night in Athens Ga. That I’ll never forget!!!!!
GO DAWGS!!!!!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I remember seeing that on TV live or it might have been a highlight film. That was definitely a highlight. Thanks for sharing Cletus and Go Dawgs!

Cletus T.

I remember seeing that on TV live or it might have been a highlight film. That was definitely a highlight. Thanks for sharing Cletus and Go Dawgs!

You got it man…..thanks for the kind words and I’m going to give you a long one here!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS………SIC ‘EM………Woof Woof Woof!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
"The heel click heard 'round the world!":rofl:

You da man Cletus!

Go Dawgs!

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Me and my best friend were in the mess as well. I actually saved a girl from getting trampled, ole gal was way too drunk to be out there and she fell down and the crowd shifted coming back on top of her. I grabbed her by the hair and drug her back and picked her up where she proceeded to dog cuss me for touching her........ Man that was a crazy scene.

Gold Ranger

JollyWearyBoar-size_restricted.gif

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
a bammer fan is gonna tell you only losers storm the field.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

SpotandStalk

I just don't understand, why storm the field when your team (ranked at #19) defeats UT (ranked at 21).....:huh:

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I was led to believe, from a certain member here, that 10rc has never owned UGA.:pop:

Maybe they have selective memory, because I sure remember it. Phil Fulmer was hated almost as vehemently as Steve Spurrier around these parts.