Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
What Type Of 4 Wheller Do You Use
Plaris
Yamaha
Honda
Other

I kinda doubt this poll data was used in any significant scientific study. The guy hasnt logged on since about 7 minutes after he posted this poll 9 years ago.:D:D:D

But then again, all our polls amount to about the same significance dont they. :pop::pop::pop:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I kinda doubt this poll data was used in any significant scientific study. The guy hasnt logged on since about 7 minutes after he posted this poll 9 years ago.:D:D:D

But then again, all our polls amount to about the same significance dont they. :pop::pop::pop:

He got run over by one, someone didn't like the poll.:D

Atpruitt89

Honda Recon 250. Small and quite with enough power to get my gear from the road to camp without paying 10 grand for it.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
This is my 2013 Honda rancher. I have been super happy with it. Awesome power, and does whatever I need it to.

_BuckMaster_

Type of A.T.V.

2007 Honda rancher 420 4x4:fine::biggrin2::cool::cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 217

Buckman18

Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4

HookinLips

Get out and walk, 4 wheelers are for working not hunting

Yup. Use ours for work and getting a deer out of the woods. That's it.

Oh and it's a Polaris Sprtsman ATP 500cc. The pickup bed on the back is nice for hauling a deer or lots of equipment... but if you want headache and to spend almost as much fixing it as what one costs I would highly recommend it. facepalm:

transfixer

Wow ! this post started a while back,,,, I've mostly used Yamahaha's ,, Big Bears usually, currently a Big Bear 350 4x4, but I think I just replaced it for hunting with a 99 Club Car electric 48volt, lifted with 22 inch tires, quiet as a mouse in the woods, I like it !