Read This Thread Now!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Folks, some of you aren't "getting" the purpose of this forum. The purpose of this forum is for employers seeking employees and people looking for a job to hook up. Nothing else.

If you own your own business you may not advertise your product or services in this forum.

I know some people don't think it necessary to actually read our rules since they "know how message boards work" and still others think the rules apply to everybody except them. That is not the case.

The rules for this forum are few, simple and straightforward and we want to keep it that way. From today forward anybody who can't follow them won't get much slack from us. Thank you for cooperating with us and following our rules. :cool:

The rules for this forum can be found here. It won't take 10 seconds to read and understand them. Trust me.:D

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=579206

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Its' all good Tommy. ;):D

CADFather

elfiii,
Terribly sorry if my post that was removed appeared like a commercial post I assure you, it was not. I'm just a regular guy that's looking for work in a relatively narrow field. I put up a different one that should be a little clearer on that and changed my sig line so it doesn't seem to be a commercial now.

Joe

gsu51

All apolo-geeze here too. Just a guy with some equipment "looking for a job to hook up".

Buckhunter

Not sure what was wrong with my post. I would like to know how my post violated anything in the rules section:huh:

Folks...

This forum has two purposes only....For folks looking for employment opportunities who are out of work and are seeking a job or looking for a second job, and for employers to advertise vacancies. This is not a venue to advertise goods and/or services for hire/trade.

Please don't abuse it.

Buckhunter

I think I misinterpreted it today too - posted a job seeking related vent.

Sorry about that mods!

I dont have a problem with it being moved/deleted, but I guess I just dont understand how my post differed from some currently listed. Not trying to start anything, but I was just looking for some work the next few weeks and thought that was the purpose of this forum.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
This forum has two purposes only....For folks looking for employment opportunities who are out of work and are seeking a job or looking for a second job, and for employers to advertise vacancies. This is not a venue to advertise goods and/or services for hire/trade.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Props to the good folks on this forum!
Pretty cool seeing people fessin up and apologizing for their mistakes......... I didnt see any big :whip: coming down, nor anyone asking for an apology..........

Me thinks someone on here has The Force, like a Jedi:D

jonsey

Well darn, I'm not an employer so I guess I'll find somewhere else to hire some help.

rospaw

Folks, some of you aren't "getting" the purpose of this forum. The purpose of this forum is for employers seeking employees and people looking for a job to hook up. Nothing else.

If you own your own business you may not advertise your product or services in this forum.

I know some people don't think it necessary to actually read our rules since they "know how message boards work" and still others think the rules apply to everybody except them. That is not the case.

The rules for this forum are few, simple and straightforward and we want to keep it that way. From today forward anybody who can't follow them won't get much slack from us. Thank you for cooperating with us and following our rules. :cool:

The rules for this forum can be found here. It won't take 10 seconds to read and understand them. Trust me.:D

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=579206

Well the 10sec rule didn't work for me.:crazy: If i am looking for a plumber and roofer to do some work for me (i am a company/ rental props) where do i need to post this? Thanks

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well the 10sec rule didn't work for me.:crazy: If i am looking for a plumber and roofer to do some work for me (i am a company/ rental props) where do i need to post this? Thanks

Campfire forum.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.