Bet Y'all don't have a clue what this is.

Skipper

Banned
Here's the Clue:

When Jack saw me with it last year, he said, "Elmo, you must be one of those Corbin guys."

Skipper

Attachments

• Tank1.JPG
    Tank1.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 328

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Looks like a Ford Explorer maybe? :D

Is that thing in front the complimentary "seat" you got by purchasing the Explorer?

:p

Skipper

Banned
It's wired for electric, but pretty much water proof. :bounce:

Skipper

H

HT2

Skipper.....

A home-made beer keg?????? ::huh: ::huh:

But, I don't understand the toilet seat....... ::huh: ::huh:

Skipper

Banned
You can put you hands in the liquid in it, but I don't think I'd drink it. After a days time it pretty much smells like amonia.

Skipper

Skipper

Banned
The handle is for fetching the inner contents.

Skipper

CAL

I'm with you Grand!Is that handle something from the "lawnmower what ain't got no seat on it"?Excuse me,I mean "what ain't got no deck on it"?Maybe ya set down and knock thangs outa gear with that lever! Whatcha thank?

Skipper

Banned
Another picture with the switch box installed.

Skipper

Attachments

• DSC05252.JPG
    DSC05252.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 240

Skipper

Banned
This is the Skip's Improved (sort of like Ackley Improved) version of a Mark Davis invention. His didn't recirculate in the self contained mode. :D

Skipper

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Looks like a mighty tall toilet. Be careful with that plunger handle sticking out though.

Jim

groundhawg

I think.....

I think it is a minner bucket. The handle in the middle is the top of the dip net. Cute idea adding the lid and seat to it.
Greg

jay sullivent

are you a striper fisherman skipper?? herring release amonia into the water through their urine, that was the givaway for me. catching any lately?

duke13

One thing's for sure....It's something you will only find in kentucky! ::ke:

Them folks can sure engineer some stuff! :whip:

Skipper

Banned
Starting with Sparky, y'all figured it out. :clap:

That's my shiner tank that we use in Florida. Mark built the first one around here, but his was't self circulating. It drew out of the lake and drained through 1 1.5" tube at the top. One night, a couple dead shiners stopped up the tube, and they put a bass rig on the bottom of Kissimee. 750 gph pump can fill one up quick. :bounce: His improved version had 2 2" drains :eek:

The lid? Well when I was building it I priced the plywood for the lid and door, a piano hinge, hardware to mount it and soon had $40 in the lid for this contraption. The same store had a sale on the last mohican similated wood product toilet seat for $5 hardware included. ::ke:

Skipper