Got a picture of a preditor.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have been losing almost all of my gold fish that I raised from 1 inch to 6 inches. I bet if I put my have a hart trap with tuna fish in it next to the 2 foot deep pond it might fall into the pond accidently by itself. What do you think. :banginghe

gt40

Attachments

• fish killer .jpg
    fish killer .jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 3,030

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
GT,
As you know, I've been telling people for several years now that the WGI cams will even catch "A CLEAR PHOTO" of those elusive Black Panthers (and every other critter that roams around our hunting woods and neighborhoods) !!!!!

Of course, some guy from way up in the northeast ("no man's land" in my opinion)........ will come along and say that your photos are..."grainy" !!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::D:D:pop::pop:

Thanks for sharing this interesting photo.

ps: I have two different size "have a heart" traps and I've relocated lots of destructive squirrels and even two large possums in the past couple of years. These things work great too. :cheers:

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I think the legal term is attractive nuisance.

ryanh487

You should have cover available for your fish. Try gluing gravel on sections of 4" pvc for some caves and tunnels on the bottom so they can hide from predators.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
You should have cover available for your fish. Try gluing gravel on sections of 4" pvc for some caves and tunnels on the bottom so they can hide from predators.

I have the fish spoiled. When they see something around the pond they think they are going to be fed and come to the top edge.

gt40

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Check your local municipal codes. You might be required to build a fence around that empoundment so as to protect the local cats.

rosewood

Check your local municipal codes. You might be required to build a fence around that empoundment so as to protect the local black panthers.

There, fixed it for you..

7mmMag

I have also relocated a few of those myself from above ground to below ground. The photo is a bit grainy not sure if it is a panther or not.