blazer fletching vs flu flu fletching

I was thinking bout going turkey hunt with a bow . The question I have is should I use blazer fletching or flu flu fletching on my arrows ?

fountain

Blazers. The common misconception is that people need to swap something up to hunt turkeys with a bow. NO. Use the same set up you hunt deer or anything else with. The one thing you may change, if you don't have them already, is to use a big cut expandable. That's it.

Some set up an arrow for head shots. I have one and it shoots the same as my regular arrows. Buying one range stiffer and leaving them full length is the preferred method for shooting a bullhead or gobbler guillotine type head.

If you look at building one for the guillotine type heads, fletch with 4 blazers. You can practice by shooting it into a cheap pillow from the dollar store. If able, have the pillow off the ground slightly and have it to where it will swing when shot.

Flu-flus should not be used for anything other than aerial shooting. They are designed to put maximum drag on the arrow. We don't not want that in a hunting situation