Prayers

backwater labs

Took a guy I work with on his first duck hunt. 8:05 he had 2 Drake Woodies. He's hooked. Borrowed stuff from me so he can go back this weekend. Already said he wants to try Turkey hunting. Prayers for his Wife and kids.

chase870

Possum Sox
He better have a good woman if he is fixing to add turkeys and waterfowl to his list of things to do

T-N-T

He better have a good woman if he is fixing to add turkeys and waterfowl to his list of things to do

I added ducks in the mix about 5 or 6 years back. My wife is a special kind and she is close to breaking

Prayers for that guy.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Tell him to go ahead and file the divorce papers. Lol

Core Lokt

LOL ain't that the truth...

I left Christmas day to return home on the following Saturday then left New Years day to return the following Saturday. When I got home mine told me that she was starting to feel single :D

prayers for the woman.

backwater labs

He's getting one mounted and I told him how to do poppers. Saw him the following Monday and he looked funny. Said his tongue beat his brains out eating them.

MudDucker

Staff member
I quit turkey hunting before I got married. Guys have bugged me to go, but I tell them, I don't think my marriage would survive another hunting addiction. Did go kill one this year. Bud thinks he has me hooked ... not. So yes, prayers for the poor family!

When I Turkey hunt its in the Frozen food section in Pulix. They get worried when I walk in with my shotgun.