Ocmulgee PFA reopened

Cletus T.

I didn’t realize it was back open again………it was pumping out double digit bass there for a window of time before they had to close it down………hopefully it gets back to that level!

doomtrpr_z71

I'll give it another try, I only fished it once before it closed but it was extremely low. I'm gonna try and go on Feb 2.

joepuppy

Soon as it warms up a tad, I'm gonna hit it up. I'll post a report.

QuackHead90

Small crappie and bream no catfish and the bass are around 1-2 pounds I will fish it in about a year to let the fish get bigger but the Lake is very close to full pool

I fished it when it first opened. I caught a handful of bass, one 2 1/2 pounds. It is full of willows and other small trees. Beautiful lake in a quiet setting.

Darkhorse

I think all the large bass were netted and moved to Gillis PFA near Dublin. They should send them back.

Cletus T.

The bass were taken to Tifton and put in lake paradise at the PFA.

We use to have Spring Fling at Paradise every year……..I sure would like to take another trip down there. I just wish I didn’t live so far away from it.

I know Paradise gets hammered with pressure but what a neat place with all the ponds / lakes they have to offer!!!

doomtrpr_z71

We use to have Spring Fling at Paradise every year……..I sure would like to take another trip down there. I just wish I didn’t live so far away from it.

I know Paradise gets hammered with pressure but what a neat place with all the ponds / lakes they have to offer!!!

That's a place I don't care to fish again, I'd rather pay to fish Rutland farms instead. I was at abac when y'all did your spring flings at paradise, it's a neat place but the pressure is just too high.