Grady/Thomas/Mitchell Counties

maxwell42583

My buddy just shot a 129 inch 10 point with matching kickers on its G2s North of Quincy. North Florida and South GA is hot right now! Dang they need to extend our season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

southGAlefty

Camera activity has been pretty minimal for me in the last couple weeks but one of the shooters I did have on cam showed back up this week. He's a 9 point and the last time I had him on cam was 11/4/11, he was back in my food plot 1/18 and something has whipped his butt. He's missing about 4" of his right main beam, his right brow tine, and his left g4 but he's alive! Glad to have him back, I was beginning to think he may have gotten shot or something.

GAMHUNTER35

yea well they hav thined my place an i havnt got a pic of anything in over a week but they are gone now so i hope my turkeys will come bac

southGAlefty

I went riding around the farm yesterday afternoon during the light rain and saw a group of 3 gobblers in a field. Also checked my camera and have had a couple toms and hens showing up at the feeding station I've been keeping out for the deer. Also was pumped that all of the big bucks that managed to elude me this year have shown back up on camera in the same bachelor group they were in in August. All still holding onto their antlers too.

Hey guys I keep up with posts on here but dont chime in because i can't find a place to hunt around here.If any of yall hear of any land or clubs I would appreciate it greatly for the info.Sorry to bust up in here just lookin for some homecookin,thanks

oldways

Good luck I live in Cairo I hunt the WMA around here If you find some place its high dollar or everybody is trying to grow a 200 inch bucks on 40 acres. Good Luck try asking around SGO they may know of some place...

Man I know what you mean,I have been talking to folks for 3 years with the same results.Just thought I'd try a different angle maybe somebody can help.

GAMHUNTER35

just north of camila. has some deer an might hav some ducks just trying to get the price down. since there are no hogs or turkeys

you certainly have my attention!would love to know more if it works out for ya

southGAlefty

Been on birds both days so far and managed to call one to the gun for my uncle this morning. Might just be luck of the draw but I haven't had to deal with hens much so far (knock on wood). I love this time of year.

R and D

We have killed birds both mornings,some are henned up but lots are just out cruising....they were still gobbling when i left at 11

GAMHUNTER35

well my birds has hens with them they are never around when i am there. but the hens are thinning out so maybe it wont be long till the toms will come to my calling

bonecollector

most places birds are henned up bad but work them hens boys theyll put em in your lap ive got 2 and paw has 1 mid day is promising

pt.jpg

rt.jpg

rt2.jpg