MARCH 9th at Banks County Archery Club

What a beautiful weekend to come-

Looking forward to another GREAT shoot next weekend Sunday March 9th with our archery family. Hope to see all of you at Banks County Archery Club!

Timmy, Jessica, Trent & Cole Miller

Adams Family

2014 NGA Classes

Money Classes

Cost $20.00 with 70% pay back.

1 to 5 shooters pays 1 place, 6 to 8 shooters pays 2 places and 9 or more shooters pays top 3 shooters.

Any Shooter that shoots Pro or Semi-Pro at any National level tournament must shoot in a money class.

Advanced Open : Any equipment. 45 yards White stake 290 fps

Advanced Known : Any equipment, must supply own range finder. 45 yards White stake 290 fps

Senior Open : Any equipment. 50 years old and older. 45 yards White stake 290 fps

Women's Known 40 : Any equipment. Must supply own range finder. 40 yards Red stake 280 fps

Trophy Classes

Cost $15.00 per shooter or a family rate of $25.00 (Max of 3 family members. $5 per family member there after)

Trophy placements for 3 to 5 shooters : 1 trophy; 6 to 8 shooters : 2 trophies; 9 or more shooters : 3 trophies ( If only 2 people shoot in a class 1st place will receive 1/2 entry fee as award)

Open Trophy : Any equipment. 45 yards White stake 290 fps

Known Trophy : Any equipment, Must supply own range finder.45 yards White stake 290 fps

Super Senior : Any equipment, 60 years old and older. 40 yards Red stake 280 fps

Unlimited Hunter : Known distance. Range finders allowed. Fixed pins or hunter type mover sight that moves behind the riser. No front moving sights. Any release. Maximum stabilizer length is 12 inches measured at the point of attachment on the front of the riser. Screw in field points only no target points.

45 yards White stake NO SPEED LIMIT

Arrow must weigh 5 grains per pound.

Hunter Class : Compound Bow. Fixed pins or hunter type mover sight that moves behind the riser. No front moving sights. Any release. Magnification is allowed. Maximum stabilizer length is 12 inches measured at the point of attachment on the front of the riser. 40 yards Red stake 280 fps

True Novice : Any Equipment. 3 - 1st place wins and you must move up to a higher class.

30 yards Blue stake 280 fps

Women's Hunter : Known Distance. Compound Bow. Fixed pins or hunter type mover sight that moves behind the riser. Any release. Magnification is allowed. Maximum stabilizer length is 12 inches measured at the point of attachment on the front of the riser. Must supply own range finder. 30 yards Blue Stake 260 fps

Young Adult : Any equipment. 15 to 17 Years Old. 40 yards Red stake 280 fps

Youth Class : Any equipment. 12 To 14 Years Old. 30 yards Blue stake 240 fps

Traditional Class : Recurve or Long bows. Fingers. No sights or marks. 1 Finger must touch the nock.

25 Yards Yellow stake 280 fps

Cubs : (Shoot Free) Any equipment. 11 years old and younger. Must be supervised by an adult. Yardage is up to the supervising adult.

Shoot for fun : $10.00 Any equipment, any stake and no score kept.

These Rules and Classes are set forth by the North Georgia Archery Circuit Board.

150 Harden Bridge Road Commerce Ga
Take 441 to 164 turn right on Harden Bridge Rd 1st drive way on Right.... Cant wait to see y'all. We'll have drinks,lunch and club
t-shirts for sale. 706-968-9130 for info

gcs

Is rangefinders aloud in true novice class?

jimmy11

The wife and I will be there to enjoy the great weather!

to "gcs" i not 100% but i don't think that they are.

gcs

Had a great time shooting, beautiful weather. Is the scores going to be posted here on GON or someplace else?

I just wanted to say that this was our 1st time to be blessed with shooting your course & meeting you all. We had a 2hr drive from Murphy, NC, got lost due to an outdated TomTom map and were a bit late getting there.

Thank you, very much, for your friendly service, great course and great, friendly atmosphere. We will most definitely be back when our schedule allows us to. Well, worth the 2hr drive, plus the hassle with an outdated GPS map!!!

Thank you, very much!!!

Have a great day!
HH
(Mike Sanders)

jimmy11

Maybe I just can't figure it out but how did Mr. Miller in the novice class shoot a 224 with one 12?? I'm not calling anyone out I just can't make the numbers add up.

jimmy11

I've got no answer either. A score of 224 would take 12 12s and 8 10s that's a heck of a round! If it is a typo I would like to know.

Not a typo... but defiantly a mistake in adding. We can't personally add everyone score cards. We go off whats turned in/honor system.
After your inquiry, the score card was readded. Total being 138 with 1-12.

jimmy11

Ok thanks! Was not trying to call anyone out or cause a stir just didn't seem right. Thanks for checking and fixing the score.