ASA tri-state qualifier march 15/16

BigJR

I can say that I think it will be a wash out today I see rain all the way back to southern Mississippi and I don't see any breakage on it either! I'll keep an eye on it but not lookin good!

BigJR

By the way truly hated to miss yesterday as my wife might of told some of you I was not a happy man but I had no choice in the matter as I spent 11 1/2 hours watching a stupid press spit out labels! But a huge thank you to my wonderful wife for stepping in and making sure everyone was taken care of! Chris Green I hated more than anything not getting to see you my man! So glad you were able come over! Thank everyone for makin it out Saturday! I'll keep an eye on the weather but it really isn't looking good! I'll try and post up scores ASAP!

BigJR

From looking at the radar I think it may be gone in an hour or two! I'm headed that way around 11:30 if anybody wants to come out!!!

.......... You should have a disclaimer for us fat people about that hill. Going down I didn't think anything about it. Coming back up...yikes.
Ha! Ha! That hill got my attention at last month's shoot, which was the 1st time we shot Full Draw. But, Saturday it REALLY got my attention as I had to stop about halfway up, suckin' the bark off the trees. And I'm a skinny, scrawny fella. David's gonna have to install a conveyor belt or cable car.

Have a good one!
HH