Buckeyes plantation shooting this sat...

alligood729

Buckeyes plantation in social circle will be shooting this Saturday, come on out!!!! The entrance will be different but only just down the road. There should be signs. Got to go, I'm posting from the ER, my daughter ha a wreck this morning, and was ok for a while, but is now in some severe pain, head neck and back. Say a prayer for her!!

OK.....plan is the same for tomorrow, sign in from 9am-2pm. Look for the sign for the shoot, but we will enter at the 3RD gate, coming from Social Circle. The first gate is where we normally enter, there is one in between, the 3rd entrance has wrought iron gates, it will be open. Range looks good, another different look for most of it, long, medium, and short shots. When you come in the gate, follow the driveway to the big house, keep to the left when you see the "HUNTING LODGE" sign. Parking will be down the drive behind the lodge. I'll be waiting! Any questions, send me a pm.....

Last edited:

alligood729

Don't forget us Saturday!!!! Thanks for the prayers for my girl, she has a concussion and is very sore, but we are blessed, and she will be fine. Thanks!