BowDocs Archery

Just remember that BowDocs is shooting on March 22-23.... Looking forward to seeing everyone. There will b a special event for a member of our archery family..... Chris Greene and all proceeds will go to the family.

We're planning on making it to this one, Jeff. Don't know yet if it will be Saturday or Sunday. Our personal schedule didn't allow us to make it to last month's shoot. Looking forward to it!

Have a great week!
HH
(Mike Sanders)

t8ter

Heard it was a good set up.Dont forget to come buy store.(benton shooters supply)got some good deals going on.

slaviana

Looking forward to shooting this weekend...You always have a AWESOME course Jeff!!!

Crow T

It was a great setup. I got to shoot with an old buddy of mine that I haven't seen in a while. Had a lot of fun. If I could ever get away from those stinkin' 8s, I could probably post a decent score. But that was great practice for Tuscaloosa.

Yeah, we enjoyed the course, too. My wife shot her personal best score. "Crow T" - I bet I had more 8s than you. Ha! Ha!

Shot a 5 on a pig (belly) and took my mulligan. Shot another 5 - exactly the same height. Nope! wasn't form-related; failure to adjust slide sight after the previous target. Duh!!! facepalm:

Crow T

Hillbilly -- I think we might have been behind you all on the course, if you are who I think you are. We also shot behind you at Full Draw. Were you the guy with the "torque monster" on your back at the Full Draw shoot? I did the same thing about not moving the sight. I'm still very new to the target/moving sight thing. We had just finished shooting a 34/35 yard target and the next one was just 27. I shot and hit a way high 5. I looked down and saw what I had done, and used my "mulligan" on that one and redeemed myself with a 12.

Hillbilly -- Were you the guy with the "torque monster" on your back at the Full Draw shoot?
Ha! Ha! Yepper! That was me. He was still with me today but I'm tryin' to make friends with him since it looks like he's gonna be ridin' my back like he has been all season. He wasn't quite as mean today, but I shot better at Full Draw.

Sorry I didn't see, or recognize, ya'll behind us or I'd a come said, "Hey!" My mind was everywhere but where it should've been. As long as I'm shootin', you don't have to worry about shooting a course-low score.

We'l see ya'll around!
Take care!
Mike