RAC May 3rd / 4th Shoots

hound dog

May 3rd Sat. Coon Shoot

bring a tent sleep over and shoot the next day too. Gate will be open at 6pm and start shooting at dark and sign in will end at 9pm.

Rules for NIGHT SHOOT
Sign in form 6pm to 9pm and shoot will start at DARK this will be a shotgun start about 9:15Pm

One Flash Light Per Shooter "NO SPOT LIGHTS" And No Extra Batteries. You must hold your own light.

Scoring Will Be 5'S, 8'S, 10'S and center IBO will be the 12 "No Upper and Lower 12'S"

Classes

Kids-12 and under-FREE- Green stake 20yard max-Free Medallion

Female-Blue stake 30yard max-$10.00 Plaque 1st,2nd and 3rd

Male-Red stake 35yard max-$10.00 Plaque 1st,2nd and 3rd.

Sign in is from 9am to 2pm

RAC 2014 shoot dates

May 4th Sun.

June 8th Sun.

July 20th Sun./ SYO Shoot

August 10th Sun. 6th Annual REDNECK RENDEZVOUS

__________________________________________________ _____________

Classes: No know yardage in classes only in K45 only and NO 14s count in all classes.

Seniors Money - $20 50% Payback – Max. 45yrds. – 290 FPS Max.

Know 45 unlimited.
Run what you brung no limitations. no limitations.
For you know shooters and hunters.
$20 entry fee with 50% pay back. - 1000 FPS Max.

Open Money - $20 50% Payback – Max. 50yrds. – 290 FPS Max.

Open Trophy - $15 Trophy – Max. 45yrds. – 290 FPS Max.

Hunter - $15 Trophy – Fixed Pins, Magnification allowed, 12” Stabilizer, Any Release – Max. 40
yrds. – 280 FPS Max.

Women’s Hunter - $15 Trophy – Fixed Pins, No Magnification, Any Release – Max. 30yrds. – 260
FPS Max.

Bow Novice - $15 Trophy – Fixed Pins, No Magnification, 12” Stabilizer,Any Release – Max. 30yrds. – 280 FPS Max.

Traditional-$15.00 trophy

Young Adult- $15.00 trophy (15 - 17) 40 YDS , 280 FPS

Youth - $15 Trophy – Ages 13 to 14 – Max. 30yrds. – 240 FPS Max.

Sr. Eagle - $10 Trophy – Ages 11 to 12 – Parental Supervision – Max. 25yrds. – 230 FPS Max.

Eagle – Free Medallion – Ages 9 to 10 - Parental Supervision – Max. 20yrds. – 220 FPS Max.

Jr. Eagle – Free Medallion – Ages 0 to 8 – Parental Supervision – Max. 15yrds. – 220 FPS Max.

No less than 2 shooters in a class to win other than money classes and we will not mail out winnings unless some emergency comes up you wont beable to came back to another shoot and if don't get your winnings by the end of the year it will go back to the club.

2-5 Shooters 1st Place, 6-10 Shooters 1st and 2nd Place, 11-500 Shooters 1st,2nd, and 3rd

Places….Scoring is 5,8,10,12.

Fun Shooters $10.00

Directions to RAC

GPS-1642 Tomochichi Rd, Griffin, GA 30223-6746

From I-75 North: Take the Griffin-Jackson Exit (205) Turn RIGHT onto GA-16 W. Go 0.4 miles and take the 1st RIGHT onto JACKSON RD. Go 2.6 miles and turn LEFT onto TOMOCHICHI RD. GO 0.5 miles and 1567 TOMOCHICHI RD is on the RIGHT. Look for the sign.

From I-75 South: Take the Griffin-Jackson Exit (205) Turn Left onto GA-16 W. Go 0.5 miles and take the 1st RIGHT onto JACKSON RD. Go 2.6 miles and turn LEFT onto TOMOCHICHI RD. GO 0.5 miles and 1567 TOMOCHICHI RD is on the RIGHT. Look for the sign.

From Jackson: Go thru Jackson on State 16. When you go over I-75, go 0.4 miles and take the 1st RIGHT onto JACKSON RD. Go 2.6 miles and turn LEFT onto TOMOCHICHI RD. GO 0.5 miles and 1567 TOMOCHICHI RD is on the RIGHT. Look for the sign.

From Griffin: Go thru Griffin on State 16. Turn left on TOMOCHICHI Road, about 1.0 mile past High Falls Road. Take a right in .1 miles to stay on TOMOCHICHI Road. 1567 TOMOCHICHI RD is 1.5 miles on the LEFT. Look for the sign.

Concession Stand with, Drinks, Hotdogs, Candy, etc.

Come meet new friends and have a great time shooting and enjoying the great outdoors.

Last edited:

hound dog

Anyone want to shoot the IRON BUCK at the night shoot for a side bet. I'M game.

Hound Babe

Can't wait to see everyone again at our up coming shoots. Guys if u haven't been to the night shoot you are missing out. Come and experience it. Hope everyone can come. U can bring tents and stay over night with us. Mark ur calendar for May 3rd and 4th for a wonderful weekend. We will have snacks and drinks at the night shoot.

hound dog

Both courses are laid out. Lanes are trimmed. Just some grass cutting in target setting and it will be on in a little over a week.

Don't forget about RBO big 40 this weekend two great shoots back to back.

bamaboy

The night shoot is my favorite shoot!!! I have a ton of fun at it, shoot like crap but I have so much fun!!! You all need to come out and see for yourselves!!!!:yeah: :fine:

BowanaLee

Its almost time but ain't coming quick enough. I need my 3-D fix ! facepalm:

hound dog

Got alot done today befor the big storm. Thanks for everyone that came out and helped.

Maximus1215

I don't get the limitations on the speed in the hunter class. I am new to 3d tourneys but I don't know of a hunter that doesn't try to get at least over 300 fps when hunting. I don't even think my hunting bow will shoot that slow.

hound dog

BowanaLee

The weathers looking nice this weekend. Cant wait to poke some holes it RAC's foam. :fine:

hound dog

Going out tonight and do some night shooting.

hound dog

Just a little night time shooting.

Attachments

• IMG_6545.jpg
    IMG_6545.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_6547.jpg
    IMG_6547.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_6552.jpg
    IMG_6552.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_6555.jpg
    IMG_6555.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 244

NBN

Be there on Sunday. Will not get to shoot the Coons, the church is having a party for the Pastor Saturday night.

BowanaLee

Its getting so close your targets are trembling. Its almost time for their

hound dog

The grass is cut all the lines are clear all the targets a all the stakes are set and all is ready for a good time.

hound dog

NIGHT Shoot sign in starts in 5 1/2 hr and I can't wait to shoot. One of my favorite shoots.

A big thanks to everyone that helped this past week. It's been a lot of work setting up for two shoots but it's worth it knowing archers have a place to shoot and hang out with friends and family.

See everyone soon.

bamaboy

Can not wait!!!!! The night shoot starts very soon!!!!! Going to be a blast!!!! Who all is coming, lets hear from you!!!!! Show your pics of your setups,lights and all!!!!! Can not wait to see yall!!!!