Spiritual wisdom!

Artfuldodger

1 Corinthians 2:7-9
No, we speak of the mysterious and hidden wisdom of God, which He destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 Rather, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.”

1gr8bldr

I see it like this, strange, I know. Solomon was known to be very wise, yet, I think his writings are to show us the extent of how little he knew. He wrote on and on about the love he had for this one woman. Bull, he lusted over the beauty of her, nothing else is mentioned. He wrote on and on about raising his son as if he were a good father. Bull, he fathered 100's. Even if he was a good father to one, which I doubt, he can't neglect the 100 others. In his poor pitiful life of searching for happiness in times of peace, he found none, not among 900+ wifes and cocubines, he continued on in his search, turning over every rock looking for the meaning of life. In the end, he looked back over his life and envied the working man who had a simple job, contentment found in life and the love of one woman. Something Solomon never had. He likely never even had a friend. He ruled people. Jesus says "now someone greater than Solomon is hear". Imagine if an ugly woman would have ever be given the time of day by Solomon, yet Jesus sees a woman whom is shunned in the streets, whom could find no help anywhere and takes pity on her, and heals her. Mercy, I'm getting off track, However, I think "spiritual wisdom" is not how the world might see it. Jesus did not come to dominate all the TV gameshows, but in regard to how some were impressed with Solomon, he saw the writings the way I present it here

gordon 2

1 Corinthians 2:7-9
No, we speak of the mysterious and hidden wisdom of God, which He destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 Rather, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.”

6By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. Psalm 33-6

Artfuldodger

Romans 11:33
O, the depth of riches, both of wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable His judgments, and untraceable His ways!

Ecclesiastes 3:15
What is happening now has happened before, and what will happen in the future has happened before, because God makes the same things happen over and over again.