Dri Dek

Rabun

I posted this in the freshwater section and didn't get any feedback so thought I would repost here.

Have any of you guy's tried this product? I was thinking it might be good to line the bottom of my storage lockers to keep life jackets, etc. elevated above the wet bottom.

https://www.dri-dek.com/

PappyHoel

Limitless

I dont get the Legos idea.

I haven't used Dri Dek, but I have some of the 2'x2' interlocking dense foam flooring pieces that I have put in some of my boat compartments. I have several of them left if you want them to try that first. I'm in Sandy Springs.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz

I haven't used Dri Dek, but I have some of the 2'x2' interlocking dense foam flooring pieces that I have put in some of my boat compartments. I have several of them left if you want them to try that first. I'm in Sandy Springs.

I take it he's talking about using leggo's snapped together to line the bottom of the storage lockers.
I can see it working and hard plastic would last a long time.

swamp hunter

It works real good. Nice to not have the bottom of anything all rusty and water logged. Keeps stains off the deck as well.

Rabun

Thank you Limitless for the offer! Is it porous? I'm looking for something that will allow moisture to go thru so items on top of it have the ability to dry out.

Rabun

I have some leftover dridek if you want to try it. It would just have to be shipped.

If your willing that would be great. Stuffs not cheap and apiece to check out would be great. I'll PM you with my address and how I can reimburse you for your costs. Thanks doomtrpr!

Wjackson11x

I've got it in all of my compartments and under my console. Keeps stuff dry. I have my 2 trolling motor batteries sitting on it in my console and it works great! Worth the cost in my opinion.

Rabun

I've got it in all of my compartments and under my console. Keeps stuff dry. I have my 2 trolling motor batteries sitting on it in my console and it works great! Worth the cost in my opinion.

Thanks Wjackson! Exactly my intent/usage for the product. Appreciate your feedback!