Jerusalem will Be Attacked?

hobbs27

Art, I don't study the isms as much as you do. I m not sure what group believes x or y. But I try to stay with scripture and my understanding of the big picture.

I think the Kingdom better represents old covenant Israel than the Church.

gordon 2

1 Chronicles 28:5 Of all my sons--and the LORD has given me many--he has chosen my son Solomon to sit on the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel.

1 Kings 9:4-7 King James Version (KJV)
4 And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments:

5 Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.

6 But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them:

7 Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:

-----------------

2 Samuel 7:12-16
12 “When your days are fulfilled and you rest with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, who will come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be his Father, and he shall be My son. If he commits iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men and with the blows of the sons of men. 15 But My mercy shall not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I removed from before you. 16 And your house and your kingdom shall be established forever before you.[a] Your throne shall be established forever.”’”

Rev 11:15

Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdom of the world has become [/I]the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever."

hobbs27

Amen Gordon.