Bell's Palsy

TriggerHappyJake

Welp, been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy on the left side of my face. Cant hardly feel a thing and cant move a thing over there. Feel like that twoface batman villain.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Welp, been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy on the left side of my face. Cant hardly feel a thing and cant move a thing over there. Feel like that twoface batman villain.

Dang man sorry to hear that, but there's worse you could've been diagnosed with.

Hopefully, it won't be permanent. I wish the best in your case.

Cobra

Sorry to hear that. Wife's Dad had that but in a few weeks he was back to normal. Hoping for a quick recovery.

TJay

I had it 7 or 8 years ago. You did a good thing by going to the Dr right away. I delayed going to the Dr because I'd read that there wasn't much you can do about it. I finally went and got on some steroids and it went away eventually. The only thing that remains is "dry eye" on that side and it's kind of a pain. I suspect it will never go away.

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
I've read go and get acupuncture. Good luck

Darien1

I had it twice, once after I had heart surgery and again after I broke my leg. Stress is one of the causes. It's a pain in the rear for a while but it usually will fade after a month or so.

Cmp1

BANNED
I had it twice, once after I had heart surgery and again after I broke my leg. Stress is one of the causes. It's a pain in the rear for a while but it usually will fade after a month or so.

Stress will bring on shingles also,,,, I know it did in my case,,,, anyhow good luck and I hope it fades soon,,,,