The Ol’ Captain Returns to Work!

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Wear'em out Captain. There will be peace for you, that canoe is a great place to capture and manifest it.

Dart

Glad to see you back on the water, it will do wonders for you. Been thinking about all of you during this time.

I will have to come see you when we are up at the cabin this year you go by it every time you go to the bridge.

Meriwether Mike

Nice report. Good to see the hound back in fine form.

DrK

A chapter on the book has closed and a new chapter has started. Can't wait for the tales and eye-opening wisdom you show us all. Welcome back!

NugeForPres

I was so excited to see this thread. I was wondering when you might return to the office. I am praying for you daily, Cap.

sbfowler

Blessings Captain. I have followed your journey and I am very sorry for your loss. Very good to see you taking care of yourself and returning to what you love after loving your son and family well.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Dad owned a place on Crooked Creek for many years growing up. Your post always brings back fond memories of all the good times we had upstream of that bridge.
Thanks for posting your adventures.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
That's Carolina Jessamine blooming in those pics, and fine pics they are. Glad to see you back on the water and look forward to some good tales ahead.

When you do find the Wild Trumpet Vine blooming the hummingbirds will be in full force and likely will see a few visiting it in regular frequency.

25931.jpg

olcaptain

That's Carolina Jessamine blooming in those pics, and fine pics they are. Glad to see you back on the water and look forward to some good tales ahead.

When you do find the Wild Trumpet Vine blooming the hummingbirds will be in full force and likely will see a few visiting it in regular frequency.

25931.jpg

Thanks, I think there are some blooming across the creek. I'm heading that way later today so stay tuned......