Battery Blower

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
y'all still happy with your battery blowers?

someone posted recently about his stihl blower, but i can't find it?

happy with it?
batteries lasting?
which brand do you have?
i noticed a lot of the above responses are blowing carports, driveways, decks, etc; hows it do blowing leaves outta the grass?

We have a "WORX" battery blower we use to blow off 'round the pool and front porch, wife loves it.

Last edited:

FootLongDawg

Had a lithium battery powered weed eater once. Smelled smoke while using it. Looked down and it was on fire. Last time for that

sinclair1

I am a two stroke guy, but bought a 60v greenworks jet blower on sale for the heck of it.

Hate to admit, it blows harder than my echo :yawn:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
We have a "WORX" electric blower we use to blow off 'round the pool and front porch, wife loves it.

Got a WORX Turbine 450 Electric Leaf Blower last year and very satisfied with it. Picked it up for $40. Can't believe how powerful it is. And having an extension cord plugged into it isn't a bother to me at all.

I've got a Ryobi. Uses the same batteries as my drill. Good for garage and small areas. Battery life is about 15 minutes, which is OK for my purpose.

https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...8Rg4N-11cyzXzLTFskZsGOZVED1CGPChoCXMIQAvD_BwE

Before I got the WORX blower above, I bought a Ryobi electric leaf blower very similar to the one you linked to.
It was powerful too, but the plastic fan in it shattered after less than 10 uses. I looked online and many other people were complaining about the same thing happening. I think they may have since updated them, but there may also be some of the old stock on store shelves.