Scouting New Hunting Areas

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
While it was feeling good out there, I spent a little time in the woods scouting for new hunting spots. I also took my iPad Pro with me to capture some pics & vids while out there. I must say, I am pretty impressed with this thing. It takes great pics and vids for a tablet.

Found some great spots to kill a deer, and skeeters too! And I seen plenty of skeeters while out there! :bounce:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

While scouting around, I always look for the best trees to climb, and this tree growing up through the palm fans would be awesome. Those large palm fans will provide excellent cover while in that tree. Just gotta watch for scorpions and wasps on those palm fans, they love hanging out under them. :D

7.jpg

Here's a short vid I took while out there. (Note: the video recommendations shown at the end are not mine. They are Vimeo staff recommendations. I wanted to add this note because who knows what they may recommend. :D)

As always, I had a blast out there plundering those woods. Enjoyed taking the pics & vids with the tablet, too. Going to have to do more of that. :fine:

A few more pics may be viewed here: https://imgur.com/a/mJcQA

GAJoe

Nice images! You wearin' snake boots?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Nice images! You wearin' snake boots?

Thanks. And yes, I had my snake boots on. I also discovered it may be time for another pair.

wvdawg

Staff member
Skeeter heaven! But lots of opportunity there too!