Shipping Ammo through the Post Office

R

redneckcamo

redneckcamo, you might check www.yp.bellsouth.com to see if there's a UPS store near you. I used to have to go 22 miles to the UPS hub in Forest Park until about 3 years ago when a UPS store opened less than a mile from me.

there are 2 which are closer than the hub ....but they WILL NOT accept ammunition ... I have tried an they say it is their choice .... if they would take it at the one thats 5 miles away I would have no problem shippin ammo ...but they wont:mad::mad::mad:

Inthegarge

8.6 is talking about containers that may be hazardous under certain circumstances. It is not talking about ammo itself. I ship USPS all the time. I tell them it's ammunition, they put a sticker on it and off it goes. Note: Ammo may be shipped by ground only, it can't be shipped on a plane. RW

WTM45

8.6 is talking about containers that may be hazardous under certain circumstances. It is not talking about ammo itself. I ship USPS all the time. I tell them it's ammunition, they put a sticker on it and off it goes. Note: Ammo may be shipped by ground only, it can't be shipped on a plane. RW

341.21c makes that activity illegal.
Reconsider.

Colonel K0rn

Anyone remember a while back that you could get a gun from WallyWorld shipped to your house via USPS?

Guess they didn't want the postal workers getting the ammo too? lol

dbodkin

Attachments

• orm-d-black-sheet.pdf
    216.5 KB · Views: 87
  • orm-d-blue-sheet.pdf
    365.4 KB · Views: 60
  • orm-d-white-sheet.pdf
    180.2 KB · Views: 73