Mike Pence and Joy Behar

tell sackett

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Remember the word that I said unto you; The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my sayings, they will keep yours also.

But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

John15:18-23

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
re:

Good reminders that we should not be shocked when we are hated! Here are some similar ones from the ESV:

Matthew 5
11 Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

1 Peter 4:13
But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.

gordon 2

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Remember the word that I said unto you; The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my sayings, they will keep yours also.

But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

John15:18-23

These are Perhaps the most interesting scripture I've read lately. It is Jesus teaching when teaching his disciples...before he sends them out to prepare the people for the kingdom.

Matt. 10 25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

I find these verses to be a great example ( teaching) of how to use judgement as a saint and as opposed to how the world judges. (We are NOT to judge as the world judges! (as you all know.) )

As the world will judge even what is just and right as to find fault in it and from this fault which it finds, the world will even find God-Jesus-the Holy Spirit, let alone the disciples,--- to be of the devil and evil...

To the saints this is a warning! not to judge as the world who judges who's judgements are from what it is formed of to the point of finding fault in God himself!

But rather judge as from what God has revealed of himself to Christians! From His spirit in you judge the world with love of which you are formed as saints-- which is God's loving kindness and mercy. Judge as Jesus judged and walk with confidence... Do not condemn the sinners. If anything call them to Christ and do not worry their insults.

gordon 2

Good reminders that we should not be shocked when we are hated! Here are some similar ones from the ESV:

Matthew 5
11 Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

1 Peter 4:13
But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.

Amen! Amen! Rejoice!

tell sackett

These are Perhaps the most interesting scripture I've read lately. It is Jesus teaching when teaching his disciples...before he sends them out to prepare the people for the kingdom.

Matt. 10 25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

I find these verses to be a great example ( teaching) of how to use judgement as a saint and as opposed to how the world judges. (We are NOT to judge as the world judges! (as you all know.) )

As the world will judge even what is just and right as to find fault in it and from this fault which it finds, the world will even find God-Jesus-the Holy Spirit, let alone the disciples,--- to be of the devil and evil...

To the saints this is a warning! not to judge as the world who judges who's judgements are from what it is formed of to the point of finding fault in God himself!

But rather judge as from what God has revealed of himself to Christians! From His spirit in you judge the world with love of which you are formed as saints-- which is God's loving kindness and mercy. Judge as Jesus judged and walk with confidence... Do not condemn the sinners. If anything call them to Christ and do not worry their insults.

Yes
Ye have heard that it hath been said, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOR, and hate thine enemy.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you
Matt.5:43-44

Clipper

My first reaction to this news was anger, which then turned to sadness as I realized Joy had never received an answer to prayer. It then occurred to me that there are many, many other people who also have never experienced the joyful feeling of love that comes from God when he answers a sincere, heartfelt prayer. God truly, deeply loves us and his greatest desire is to bless our lives if we will only let him.

Perhaps, if we as Jesus taught, respond to their persecution with love, some of them will soften their heart and turn to God.