RAC 3-D Night Shoot and Day shoot. Apr. 13th and 14th

hound dog

RAC 3-D Night Shoot and Day shoot. Apr. 13th and 14th

Apr.13 Night shoot bring a tent sleep over and shoot the next day too. Gate will be open at 6pm and start shooting at dark and sign in will end at 10pm.

Rules for NIGHT SHOOT
Sign in form 6pm to 10pm and shoot will start at DARK

One Flash Light Per Shooter "NO SPOT LIGHTS"

Scoring Will Be 5'S, 8'S, 10'S and center IBO will be the 12 "No Upper and Lower 12'S"

Classes

Kids-12 and under-FREE- Green stake 20yard max-Free Medallion

Female-Blue stake 30yard max-$10.00 Plaque 1st,2nd and 3rd

Male-Red stake 35yard max-$10.00 Plaque 1st,2nd and 3rd

Apr.14 Sun. Sign in 9am to 2pm.

Classes: No know yardage in classes only in K45 only and NO 14s count in all classes.

Seniors Money - $20 50% Payback – Max. 45yrds. – 290 FPS Max.

Know 45 unlimited.
Run what you brung no limitations. no limitations.
For you know shooters and hunters.
$20 entry fee with 50% pay back. - 1000 FPS Max.

Open Money - $20 50% Payback – Max. 50yrds. – 290 FPS Max.

Open Trophy - $15 Trophy – Max. 45yrds. – 290 FPS Max.

Hunter - $15 Trophy – Fixed Pins, Magnification allowed, 12” Stabilizer, Any Release – Max. 40
yrds. – 280 FPS Max.

Women’s Hunter - $15 Trophy – Fixed Pins, No Magnification, Any Release – Max. 30yrds. – 260
FPS Max.

Bow Novice - $15 Trophy – Fixed Pins, No Magnification, 12” Stabilizer,Any Release – Max. 30yrds. – 280 FPS Max.

Traditional-$15.00 trophy

Young Adult- $15.00 trophy (15 - 17) 40 YDS , 280 FPS

Youth - $15 Trophy – Ages 13 to 14 – Max. 30yrds. – 240 FPS Max.

Sr. Eagle - $10 Trophy – Ages 11 to 12 – Parental Supervision – Max. 25yrds. – 230 FPS Max.

Eagle – Free Medallion – Ages 9 to 10 - Parental Supervision – Max. 20yrds. – 220 FPS Max.

Jr. Eagle – Free Medallion – Ages 0 to 8 – Parental Supervision – Max. 15yrds. – 220 FPS Max.

3-5 Shooters 1st Place, 6-10 Shooters 1st and 2nd Place, 11-500 Shooters 1st,2nd, and 3rd

Places….Scoring is 5,8,10,12.

Fun Shooters $10.00

Directions to RAC

GPS-1642 Tomochichi Rd, Griffin, GA 30223-6746

From I-75 North: Take the Griffin-Jackson Exit (205) Turn RIGHT onto GA-16 W. Go 0.4 miles and take the 1st RIGHT onto JACKSON RD. Go 2.6 miles and turn LEFT onto TOMOCHICHI RD. GO 0.5 miles and 1567 TOMOCHICHI RD is on the RIGHT. Look for the sign.

From I-75 South: Take the Griffin-Jackson Exit (205) Turn Left onto GA-16 W. Go 0.5 miles and take the 1st RIGHT onto JACKSON RD. Go 2.6 miles and turn LEFT onto TOMOCHICHI RD. GO 0.5 miles and 1567 TOMOCHICHI RD is on the RIGHT. Look for the sign.

From Jackson: Go thru Jackson on State 16. When you go over I-75, go 0.4 miles and take the 1st RIGHT onto JACKSON RD. Go 2.6 miles and turn LEFT onto TOMOCHICHI RD. GO 0.5 miles and 1567 TOMOCHICHI RD is on the RIGHT. Look for the sign.

From Griffin: Go thru Griffin on State 16. Turn left on TOMOCHICHI Road, about 1.0 mile past High Falls Road. Take a right in .1 miles to stay on TOMOCHICHI Road. 1567 TOMOCHICHI RD is 1.5 miles on the LEFT. Look for the sign.

Concession Stand with, Drinks, Hotdogs, Candy, etc.

Come meet new friends and have a great time shooting and enjoying the great outdoors.

hound dog

Yes the sat night shoot and the shoot on sun will be different ranges.

deerehauler

not gonna make the night but should be there the next day

hound dog

not gonna make the night but should be there the next day

No worrys.

Scott and I went today and looked how we going to lay it all out and we can't wait.

I for one have never shot a night shoot and I cant wait.

hound dog

Started cutting grass today. It will be here befor you know it.

hound dog

The grass is cut. All the lanes or trimmed and the weather looks great for next weekend. All we need to do now is set the targets. See you all soon.

bamaboy

Can't wait!!! Going to be a challenge but with a ton of FUN!!!!!!

hound dog

My night shoot set up. Obsession 2012 sniper, Sniper Hog light, Black Eagle Arrows. Come get some.

Attachments

• IMG_20130407_200119_467.jpg
    IMG_20130407_200119_467.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 280

bovess

Come on out and shoot the night shoot with us. This should be interesting to say the least. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the first night shoot with RAC. Let's make it the best shoot of the year.

deerehauler

Ready to try my new PSE supra out this sunday at some foam!:cool:

badcompany

GONetwork Member/Father of 2 seeds
Ready to try my new PSE supra out this sunday at some foam!:cool:

Oh no, another PSE shooter. What is this world coming to?
This night shoot thing should be interesting but fun.

BowanaLee

Don't think I'll make the night shoot but I'm hoping to pull off a 3-D weekend. "323 Sat and RAC Sun" :fine:

hound dog

I got my tent and all my camping gear ready. Going to be a blast.

killitgrillit

should be there sunday

KillZone

How many targets in night shoot

hound dog

How many targets in night shoot

20 targets but if you wat to shoot another round for fun it could be 40 and so on. As long as your last sign in is by 10pm.

KillZone

Not staying all night but going to shoot sat. and sun.

bamaboy

Going to a beast of a shoot!!!! You all come out in full force and have a BLAST!!!!

deerehauler

gonna be there sunday bright and early:cool: