It's been awhile since my last

Madsnooker

OSU update.

So for those that have missed it here is the latest...OSU lost the NC in wrestling, men's and women's hockey both in overtime, got knocked out of lax tourney and then overcame a huge deficit to then fall apart in the last 3 minutes to lose to Gonzaga yesterday. All this just this weekend!

It was an awesome weekend to be a Buckeye!!!!:bounce:

Sorry it been so long guys. I know a lot of you only check in to see if I had an update!!!!:D

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
It is great to be a buckeye. Top 4 spots in wrestling were big 10 teams. NC state finished 5th. I guess it's a Midwest thing. Thanks for the update snook. I did watch the BB game. You can't spot gonzaga 15 points and expect to beat them

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
200.gif

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:bounce:

Attachments

• aw_jeez.jpg
    aw_jeez.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 196

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Nobody cared about the one before.. Or any of the OSU updates for that matter..:bounce::bounce:

Mguth did and so did you. You know it's true. You're a closet buckeye fan. That's why you rail against them so much to hide it.::ke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bullgator

Any updates on Urbans spasms?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Any updates on Urbans spasms?

:rofl: :rofl:

I think he only has those when he's interested in another head coaching job! You know, to get out of his current contract.

bullgator

Ever since he left Gainesville and settled in the great city of Columbus, spasms have not been an issue!!! I suspect that will continue!!!;)

Your probably right. He couldn't handle the rigors of the SEC. He's much better off where he has little competition! :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Your probably right. He couldn't handle the rigors of the SEC. He's much better off where he has little competition! :bounce:

He don't give a dang about the whole state of Michigan, he's from O HI O.:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Mguth did and so did you. You know it's true. You're a closet buckeye fan. That's why you rail against them so much to hide it.::ke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Heck, that would make me a Vol, Auburn Tiger, Gator and so many other closet fans.. I "rail" on all of them worthless teams! And don't even think about calling me a "Closet Vol".. Those would be straight up fighting words!! :biggrin2:

Speak the truth!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You wouldn't know what the truth looks like.. You believe Urban actually had heart issues at Florida.. :D

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Heck, that would make me a Vol, Auburn Tiger, Gator and so many other closet fans.. I "rail" on all of them worthless teams! And don't even think about calling me a "Closet Vol".. Those would be straight up fighting words!! :biggrin2:

Nope. You're a true hater of all those other teams but you're definitely a closet Buckeye fan. You just juice Snook to make it look like you aren't. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Nope. You're a true hater of all those other teams but you're definitely a closet Buckeye fan. You just juice Snook to make it look like you aren't. :bounce:

I’m just trying to get an invite to go fishing!:biggrin2:

Madsnooker

I’m just trying to get an invite to go fishing!:biggrin2:

Hey Slayer, did the buckeye hat and tee shirt you wanted show up in the mail yet? Also my wife should be making those buckeye snacks for you as well you asked about. Let me know if there's any other buckeye stuff you want?

Browning Slayer

Hey Slayer, did the buckeye hat and tee shirt you wanted show up in the mail yet? Also my wife should be making those buckeye snacks for you as well you asked about. Let me know if there's any other buckeye stuff you want?

What can I say... I'll do anything for a date with the most famous lady in the Sports Forum.. :love::love::love::bounce:

attachment.php