06-07 NE GA Club Needed

Gunnar75

I live in Hall County and would like to join a QDM club within an 1- 1.5 hr drive(any direction, love to join one off 985N) I have seen one called North Ridge Hunting Club. If anyone knows of any openings I woud l greatly appreciate it. I prefer to join a QDM club, amenities are not as important as QDM, GOOD Hunter to Acerage Ratio, and drive time. I would also consider bow only in Gwinnett, Dekalb, and/or Fulton county.
Thanks

virgil

We have 3 openings for monroe,(walton county) lease is 275 acres $360 for the year that includes all electricity, kitchen area and a place to put a seasonal camper...area has hogs, deer, turkey, swamp, creek . Membership must be paid by Jan. 15, if you want to look at the property please call cell phone at 770-312-0798 or home 770-614-7049 please ask for Virgil.

Gunnar75

Checkin In, any QDM club openings within 2hr of Hall County? I would also consider Bow Only!

hello

Good Morning
How far are you from Thomson GA. Were just north of Thomson GA .
The man I lease the land from is Mr. Reynolds he has 7000 Acers the land we lease is right behind his house. his address is 970 Reynolds Rd Washington GA you can map quest.
Just a little about me and the club and what I'm trying to do. I'm 51 and just got tired of all the ** that goes with all the clubs I have been in. I'm from North FL lived in Loganville GA most of my life. been hunting all my life Quail, dove, deer, hog, love to fish and play golf. I just like to do thing and enjoy the out doors.
There will be 8 or 10 members 450 acres 500$ we need 4 more to make 8 I would like to have 10 members this would let me break even with the cost.
GREAT hunting land it's privately owned land surrounded by hay fields. Creeks running all through it (clear cuts, hard woods and pines)

I have just started this club and the reason is! some of the rules in the clubs I have been in were just too much.
We do have rules posted at the camp but lets be real were adults lets enjoy hunting.
If there is a problem talk to me were all down there to enjoy the out doors and to get away from work and the stresses of life.

(1) SAFETY MOST OF ALL AND THERE IS NOWAY AROUND THIS ONE!!!!
(2) RESPECT OTHERS AT THE CAMP
(3) DO THE RIGHT THING
(4) NO DRINKING AND HUNTING
(5) YOU CAN DRINK JUST DON'T BE AN pinkiepinkiepinkie WHEN YOU DO
(6) YOU CAN HUNT ANY WERE ON THE PROPORITY JUST KNOW WERE THE OTHER HUNTERS ARE. IF NO ONE IS HUNTING A STAND. HUNT THERE (ASK FIRST IF ANY BODY IS HUNTING THERE IF IT'S NOT YOUR STAND)
(7) Guest if you want to bring a guest feel free to just don?t abuse this and you know what that will be. We all have to pay and two can?t hunt for the price of one.
(8)If you have a child in school they hunt for free that

This may give you an idea about what I'm looking for in members. There will be 8 to 10 members
Call me it's easer to explain then to write it out. Cell 404-936-0966 Home 770-466-0456

Randy Brooks

PS I'm going down next weekend to show the property. I'm also off next Wednesday if you would like to take a look. That is if the weather is bad if it's a nice day I'm going golfing I have stressful job too. No I don't but I'm going golfing anyway.

I have 1450 acres in Hancock County that we still have openings for the upcoming season call after 6pm for more info. (call Johnny at 678- 409 8236)