Lake Seminole SW Ga

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Anybody having better luck fishing Seminole than my neighbors. They have been on the lake twice this week and havn't caught a mess yet. Said they couldn't find any specks, bream or bass.
Gas at 3.30 a gal, it's not too cost effective to go ride the boat around looking for fish these days.

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
I went Tuesday and caught 15.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Noticed a tournament on the lake today. Saw several boats fishing in and around my dock area. None caught a fish. But noticed they did try for some that were fanning beds.
But finally we're seeing small bream moving in around the dock. None big enough to eat yet though.

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
Noticed a tournament on the lake today. Saw several boats fishing in and around my dock area. None caught a fish. But noticed they did try for some that were fanning beds.
But finally we're seeing small bream moving in around the dock. None big enough to eat yet though.

Jack Wingate said shellcracker are bedding already??????????????

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I betcha shellcrackers are not bedding already. Now, if it was the first of April, I would say yes. yes, Ol Wingate knows how to pull people to the lake...He's a dirt road sport.

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
I betcha shellcrackers are not bedding already. Now, if it was the first of April, I would say yes. yes, Ol Wingate knows how to pull people to the lake...He's a dirt road sport.

Jack's "workin it"! ha

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just returned from the dock. boat after boat coming by to pick on bedding male bass. Didn't see em catch any.

bigdaddyrabbit77

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bigdaddyrabbit77

Anybody having better luck fishing Seminole than my neighbors. They have been on the lake twice this week and havn't caught a mess yet. Said they couldn't find any specks, bream or bass.
Gas at 3.30 a gal, it's not too cost effective to go ride the boat around looking for fish these days.

I WENT SAT-SUN AND I BROUGHT 20 HOME TO EAT....GOD KNOWS HOW MANY WE THREW BACK...MY WIFE LOVES HER SOME BASS FILLETS!!!! (GOT TO KEEP HER HAPPY OR SHE WANT LET ME GO).....ME AND HER WILL BE GOING BACK THIS WEEKEND FOR SOME MORE CAST AND TUG.....ALL IN ALL I WOULD TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS NOT TO GIVE UP SO EARLY.....TRY GOING AROUND RATTLE SNAKE POINT WITH A WEIGHTED DARK COLORED LIZZARD......(hint-hint::ke:) GOOD LUCK!!!