Burton! 2/26

Jasper

Great job Dad getting those younguns in the great outdoors. You da man and congrats to your kids! :clap:

Cletus T.

AWESOME pictures and those North Ga. Moutain bass look so dang pretty!!!

Like it has been said.....big ups to you for taking your kids fishing with you and getting them into the great outdoors....that kind of stuff fires me up!

LittleFish

Thanks, my boys are my partners!

50% fishing and 50% untangling, that's the way we like it !

I have 5 kids, 2 of which think are teenage daughters that believe "fishing is dumb & disgusting"!

It has been really difficult to focus on work today!!! Does spring/fish fever attack ya'll like it does me??

Steve Thompson

You're a great Dad with some fine looking kids & nice fish - Mother in law has live on the water there for 50 years. Kids catch a lot of whoopers on the dock. I caught an 9lb walleye up the river in the second bend. Also caught some incredible pearch in the same spot.

Lanier Jim

I'm impressed Littlefish! Great fishing...so do you still like the 640c? I love those units.

LJ

LittleFish

Good to hear from you LJ. I love the 640...it's everything that I need right now. I am getting better at using it, mainly at boat positioning in relation to whatever I'm fishing/ looking at. How are you liking that new boat and what electronics did you decide on?

Latest posts