Deer Cooler near Brunswick?

HOBO

Sterling Wild Game Processing

.... The last time I took a deer to Sterling Wild Game Processing was in 2011.... I had already hung my deer for two weeks in our hunting club's walk-in cooler and took it to Sterling WGP for processing and making sausage.... I had to cut up the deer, put it in a cooler, ice it down for them to take it.... three weeks later I finally got a call that it was ready to be picked up.... The meat smelled so bad that the dogs wouldn't eat it!!!! I will NEVER take another deer to Sterling Wild Game Processing....

Just about everyone I know around the Brunswick area takes their deer to Wainwright's just a little south of Nahunta in Brantley County..... Most of the time you can take it one morning then pick it up the next morning,,,,, they never take more than two days and offer all kinds of options (patties, breakfast-links, links, smoked, hot, mild, etc)

The Fever

.... The last time I took a deer to Sterling Wild Game Processing was in 2011.... I had already hung my deer for two weeks in our hunting club's walk-in cooler and took it to Sterling WGP for processing and making sausage.... I had to cut up the deer, put it in a cooler, ice it down for them to take it.... three weeks later I finally got a call that it was ready to be picked up.... The meat smelled so bad that the dogs wouldn't eat it!!!! I will NEVER take another deer to Sterling Wild Game Processing....

Just about everyone I know around the Brunswick area takes their deer to Wainwright's just a little south of Nahunta in Brantley County..... Most of the time you can take it one morning then pick it up the next morning,,,,, they never take more than two days and offer all kinds of options (patties, breakfast-links, links, smoked, hot, mild, etc)

This.

jimbo1187

Banned

Thanks. Looks like that's a little bit of a drive for me but I'll definitely not be using Sterling if it's that bad! I'll give Wainwrights a shot when I need to.

ghost8026

While your at wainwrigjts buy ya a pack of there smoked pork sausage and give it a try it the best around that ive tasted...they also have some with cheese in it that's good to

ssiredfish

I heard Sterling Wild Game was sold during the off-season this year.

Gene got out of it but the younger guy that was helpin him out has taken it over. Maybe its time to give them another shot......

jimbo1187

Banned
Does anyone have a contact number for Wainwrights or know their prices? I tried to contact them a few times but never got an answer. Just want to have it all lined up before I need it.