Big Georgia Deer has made a mistake!

Swaggert

Banned
Expert or not I agree 100% with everything mentioned and I appreciate the feedback. Mock scrape is an excellent idea, I didn't even think of that. And sorry guys I should have been more clear, I'll try my best to explain a broader picture consider the picture didn't do much justice.

The rub bottom of the rub started at knee level and cam up to my abdominal area in height. I'm 5'11, so the rub was 2.5 feet off the ground. And height at highest point of the ground roughly 4.75 feet off the ground. Hope this gives a better picture.

Buckbuster69

that is a nice rub. I had made a mock scrape last year near a cedar tree about calf size and had a little 10" wide 6pt wearing it out on video. Hard to judge the size on trees without seeing them do it.

swamp hunter

Looks like a Skidder hit that tree !
I'd put out some Acorn Rage a # 3 10 Conibear Leg hold and a Camera right there.
Mark him as yours, Skippy would work....

Swaggert

Banned
Looks like a Skidder hit that tree !
I'd put out some Acorn Rage a # 3 10 Conibear Leg hold and a Camera right there.
Mark him as yours, Skippy would work....
I'm going to have to dance in the rain, I have no other choice cause I ain't got the first clue what your talkin bout. Lol. You ain't rite dude!

Core Lokt

I found this one after last season while burning a pine block just up in the pines off of what looked like a cow trail.

bowandgun

One thing to keep in mind, is keep your visits to a minimum. Big bucks do not tolerate alot of human intrusion.

GA DAWG

I guess we will never know now what made it.