How much is a used glock 23 worth?

mattellis2

OK, here is some for $63, if you use their discount code of "stimulus"

http://www.botachtactical.com/trtfogunsi.html

and here is some for $65 delivered:

http://www.mackspw.com/Item--i-SSI3698S?src=D0711GBPE071120G&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=feed

both are nearly half of fastgun's "fair price".

the point is, the guy had a business (whether it was his primary income or not, i have no idea) and was taking advantage of the swap and sell and the posting guidelines. he got his feelings hurt when someone commented on what he had his glock advertised for, and had to make himself look silly by calling out the guy that had a g34 for $650. i noticed shortly after germag and i started talking about it, he added another post to his glock ad, where he "did the math" for us. i freely admit that i am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but please don't pee up my leg and tell me it is raining.

i am all for people being able to ask whatever they want for an item...if the get it, more power to them. at the same time, they shouldn't get offended if someone points out their shenanigans. with the power of google and other resources available, frankly i have no idea why people pay some of the inflated pricing i see.

-matt

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
The bottom line is that the S&S is intended for private sales and trades by GON forum members of their own privately owned firarms. It is not for dealers. It's pretty easy to see what happens when the dealers are allowed to start using it....it becomes virtually useless for what it was intended. There is another forum provided that dealers can use. Using the S&S for dealer sales is an abuse of the forum.

When I see it, I will continue to call it out. I'm enjoying having the S&S again for the purpose for which it was intended. It's a shame that the abuse of a few slob dealers has caused us to have to have some pretty strict rules now in order to keep things under control, but that's what happens when a few people decide to abuse a privelege...it messes things up for everybody.

The trash has been taken out.

boneboy96

did you take out the recycle also Gerald? ::ke: You know they come on Tuesdays! :cool:

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
did you take out the recycle also Gerald? ::ke: You know they come on Tuesdays! :cool:

You guys took the trash out! Ya'll did all the work....me and Matt just pointed to it. :D

gapman

used glock

you can walk into any gun store and get a used glock with night sites for between 425 and 450 so for a private seller i would say 400 firm and maybe be a little flexible on where you want to meet up.
john