Saw Monumental

Madman

I took my wife, son, and mother-in-law to see the Documentary Monumental. It was very good and laid out lot of very valuable information about the formation of the USA.
It was interesting to see how history has been intentionally warped for political and anti-Christian reasons.
Sorry if you missed it. It will be in Plano TX next week.

centerpin fan

Kirk Cameron talked about it on Michael Medved's show yesterday. Sounded interesting.

I took my wife, son, and mother-in-law to see the Documentary Monumental. It was very good and laid out lot of very valuable information about the formation of the USA.
It was interesting to see how history has been intentionally warped for political and anti-Christian reasons.

I'm going to see this eventually. Something tells me it's going to suck.

:rofl: :rofl:

Anything Kirk Cameron endorses is suspicious to me. I saw fireproof........

I'm suspicious of anybody that advocates going back to how things used to be with the pilgrims. It's fun to think of fleeing to the new world to escape religious persecution...if only the whole intent weren't so that you could then persecute everyone who doesn't share your beliefs. Christian Taliban at work!

Madman

I'm suspicious of anybody that advocates going back to how things used to be with the pilgrims. It's fun to think of fleeing to the new world to escape religious persecution...if only the whole intent weren't so that you could then persecute everyone who doesn't share your beliefs. Christian Taliban at work!

Perfect example of revisionist history. The only question is "are you doing it intentionally or out of ignorance"?

stringmusic

I've never heard of the movie, but I'll take your recommendation on it MM and try to see it. Thanks for the post.

stringmusic

Can somebody PM me a let me know why my posts got deleted?

Anchorman, great movie. Not a bad sig line when I get bored with Dodgeball stuff.

I understand a sequel was announced yesterday. Personally I hated Anchorman but thought you might enjoy knowing that.

I watched this last week finally. Boy was I right...it sucked.

gemcgrew

:bounce:

I have succesfully avoided it thus far.........heck, I still haven't seen "Courageous" even though I am a Christian and these two movies are almost required viewing in such circles.

I was 9 yrs old when our church congregation had to watch "A Thief in the Night" for Sunday service. For a young person, it was nothing less than abuse.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I was 9 yrs old when our church congregation had to watch "A Thief in the Night" for Sunday service. For a young person, it was nothing less than abuse.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had to watch that with my youth group in middle school.....I still have scars......