Creed vs Heli-m?

littletime

looking to get a new bow. Shot several hoyts and mathews but cant decide between Creed or Heli-m. Any Opinions?

alligood729

looking to get a new bow. Shot several hoyts and mathews but cant decide between Creed or Heli-m. Any Opinions?

Both those are single cam bows, if you haven't tried the Mathews Chill, you should. It's a two cam bow, but it is really nice to shoot, one of the best Mathews I've ever tried. Everybody knows I'm PSE thru and thru, but I was really impressed with the smoothness and how quiet the chill was. Shot much better than the Creed.....Give it a look!!

Of course, I got to say......try the Evo!!!:D

Monster02

Heli-m is a great bow!!! the Creed is not smooth at all. I like the chill the best also, for this years choice!! love my Heli-m!!

littletime

I tried the chill, and wasnt convinced. Gonna go shoot all three again tomorrow and make final decision. I appreciate the opinion.

270bowman

I shot all 3. Creed was the worse. The Heli-m felt the best to me but the chill wasn't far behind it.

i shot a helim most this year shot a creed when it first came out. i thought the helim was much smoother draw. the creed did feel good tho far as being balanced.Shot the chill smooth draw no vib on shot just didnt care for the backwall helim is pretty solid with the smaller draw stop. So i ended up getting a insanity.The helim is a shooter.

Monster02

Draw cycle on the Creed is worst thing about the bow!! Heli-m is great bow!!

watermedic

I shot a chill last week. It has the best draw cycle for the speed produced that mathews has ever had IMO.

Coming from me that is saying a lot!