Jake Fromm Hospitalized!

That hurt. Bama had something to do with this. Hope he is better soon.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well Charlie must have been fishing with Jake. No more fishing with our QB Charlie.

Jeff looking at that picture of him sitting in the emergency room with a fish lure in his leg did bring back memories. At least it was in his leg and not in his neck. Wife weren't to happy about that one.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Rip didn't help anything when he gave me a Rooster tail, when we were visiting with yall.

whitetailfreak

I remember one time when I looked like a Christmas Tree.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180519-163637(1).jpg
    Screenshot_20180519-163637(1).jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 397

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Take some pliers and pop that thing out son.

Yep. Pop the point through the skin, snip that shank off, rub some dirt on it to stop the bleeding and get back in the game.:cool:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Linda just corrected me, she said the rooster tail was in her chin and not her neck. We ended up at an emergency room near Knoxville. I as the Doc if he saw such cases very often. He said, more than you think, but most of them involved alcohol.

brownceluse

Linda just corrected me, she said the rooster tail was in her chin and not her neck. We ended up at an emergency room near Knoxville. I as the Doc if he saw such cases very often. He said, more than you think, but most of them involved alcohol.

:bounce:

lbzdually

Banned
My Papaw was at Lake Weiss below the regulation dam getting the big treble hooks people had been using to snag fish. The water was low so he had found several that had gotten snagged. Then the alarm went off that they were about to release water. He started climbing up the rocks and fell with a big treble hook in his hand. One barb went in and under the ligament in his hand and another went in and got stuck also. They had to cut his hand open to get them out and it turns out a piece of wood had somehow gotten in his hand and got sewed up in the wound. After a week, it had festered up and his hand was swollen up to about twice it's normal size. He had to drive from Lake Weiss to the Dr. in Dalton and he said it kept getting caught in the steering wheel and yanking it deeper.

LanierSpots

I could have had that out before the tears stopped rolling down his face. I have removed hooks from little girls on the boat worse than that

Man up Fromm. I hope his brother is not as big of a sissy...

treemanjohn

Banned
I could have had that out before the tears stopped rolling down his face. I have removed hooks from little girls on the boat worse than that

Man up Fromm. I hope his brother is not as big of a sissy...

Yep loop of fishing line, count to 3 and pull on 2. Zero pain

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Yep loop of fishing line, count to 3 and pull on 2. Zero pain

yep, and remember to push down to help the barb not catch anything as well.

hookout.gif