looking for a place to duck.....

grayhill

Myself & a friend of mine are looking for a place to duck near troup county or heard county.. I just got out of a lease where I did the majority of my duck hunting, & my new lease doesn't have any swamps on it....if anyone has a club that would be willing to sale permits just to duck hunt for a reasonable price, I might be interested.....or if you have a swamp that just needs hunting send me a pm.....

Ga-Spur

Welcome aboard greyhill ; good luck on finding some duck hunting areas. Save your money and go to Ark.

grayhill

spur....

only can go to Arkansas once a year, got to have somewhere to hunt the rest of the season here....

bigunga1

good luck brother... what happened with the old club????

if you find something let me know, i'll go in on it with ya...

i'm in franklin..

grayhill

old club had bad members...

the club I was in had several bad members. 5 guys in the club were all family & they tried to run the lease.I was in the club 4 years only b/c it had good deer & turkey & 3 great duck swamps, but in those 4 years I lost 3 treestands and a 12' jon boat,and it had to be club members that took them b/c they were the only people w/ access to the land. The man over the lease and his 4 sons were always up to no good.....so I leased another track of land this year w/ 4 guys from church that I can trust....

bigunga1

well,

i can't say i blame ya there....

just how good was the swamps...

i dont deer hunt very much , if at all any more... i am looking for places just like you are just for duck hunting... turkey also would be a bonus...

i know of a lease in stewart co , but they are proud of it and its a long ways away...

MudDucker

Staff member
Be very carefull Grayhill.....if given half a chance Bigunga1 will shot all of your ducks and he is wanted for trespassing in Oklahoma ;) :bounce: