browning Illusion

Taylor Co.

What would you like to know?The bow is a shooter! I consider it a "Switchback Killer"..Smoother than the Switchback better strings and Cables..the grip is better and I know a great place to test drive one call Danny @ 706-485-4557...tell him Trey said to come/call..he'll give you a special deal and treat you right!:cool:

Eroc33

the illusion is a good shooting bow, but i have heard of several problems with the limbs messing up on them, it is made by pse too.

Arrow Flinger

the illusion is a good shooting bow, but i have heard of several problems with the limbs messing up on them, it is made by pse too.

That was a limb pocket problem that was corrected last year.

The Illussion is a great shooter and as smooth, fast and forgiving as they come.

Taylor Co.

That was a limb pocket problem that was corrected last year.

The Illussion is a great shooter and as smooth, fast and forgiving as they come.

That's exactly right..and I might add that as far as Customer Service goes...Well, they are the very best in the industry. PSE may not have been the most innovative in the past 5-yrs., but few will ever argue about their Customer Service. And I believe they are proving again to be quite innovative since the introductions last yr. and this yr.