Hog doggin near Paulding

Gtpittman

Yea i personally havent seen any but have heard there headin out this way and ive heard there have been some on Paulding WMA but....

Dallas PD put 3 of them down.... a couple years ago, after receiving several complaints. They were over near the Hospital in a low heavily wooded drainage area just inside the city limits. They had a feller come in and shoot them with a bow after they baited them in with dog food. It was a Sow with two bitties and they were definitely feral!

wclawrence

I'm from Paulding and
have only heard of them here and there
From time to time.
But for sure when they get here
I will hunt them

I wish I could find someone around
with a pig in a pen,
to start some puppies in

conejero

I also hunt Paulding and have not seen any, or sign. I was down by Sweetwater Creek in Douglas Co., and sure did find some spots rooted up as well. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they get to the Paulding area, good news, bad news, they create mucho havoc when they move in.

mdreher

I live in a neighborhood just behind Sweet Water and I've seen them several times while jogging on the trails. I ran up on 3 little ones about 3 weeks ago, and a group of about 10 during the summer. Nothing is really being done to control them so I'm sure you'll have them sooner or later.